Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Error found in Lead or Deal form "Currency with ID was not found."
Pages: 1
RSS
Error found in Lead or Deal form "Currency with ID was not found.", Hello, In form Lead or Deal i got an error in section product (Currency with ID was not found.)

Tanks for Help
Edited: José Ribeiro - 10/13/2014 14:20:10
Hi José !

We've prepared a big product update and are now in the process of deploying new version of Bitrix24. This operation demands considerable servers' resources that influence all accounts working ability in general. We apologize for any temporary inconveniences this may cause.
Just in case it may not be connected with the Update
Please check CRM>Settings>Currencies - if the currency (that was associated with that product) is listed there.
Please check your CRM>Catalog of product associated with that deal is listed there.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
I have the same problem. Checked the Settings and the Catalog - they're OK. Hopefully it is related to the update and can be solved quickly.
BTW - please go to CRM>Settings>Currencies and check if the missing curency is listed there, also please check if you have set default currency - if not please set.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello,
From the beginning I have configured two coins, one of which is specified for standard. The error that appears on the form is not related to any specific product, because appears immediately when you enter on the form of Deals or Leads. See the print screen as follows .

José Ribeiro wrote:
appears immediately when you enter on the form of Deals or Leads
Exactly. This must be related to the new release. The settings have nothing to do with the problem.
Anyway, please check if in your CRM>Settings>Currencies  -  the base currency is chosen (see screenshot). If not - please choose one & try to add a new deal again.

Please respond if the solution helped or the problem persists.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Yana, I confirm that in my case setting the only currency I had on the list to "base" indeed solved the problem. Thank you!
You're welcome!
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Anyway, please check if in your CRM>Settings>Currencies - the base currency is chosen (see screenshot). If not - please choose one & try to add a new deal again.

Please respond if the solution helped or the problem persists.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana , I set a currency for base and fixed the problem!

Thank you!
Same problem here. My currency settings show that it is not set to base. How do I set it to base please?? I have tried editing it but unable to change. Any suggestion will be helpful. Thanks
Hi Emzee!

Please see FAQ If it didn't help - please contact the Helpdesk. Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24