Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM Questions
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM Questions
Hi, I have a few questions.

I just imported several companies and contacts.  They are in different time zones.
-How do I schedule a mail merge?
-Can I schedule the same mailing to go out at different times for the different time zones?

Is it possible to see all the updates made by our users (Bitrix users) in a day? How far back will update history go?

Is there a way to take notes in a call as the call is in progress?

How do I format the emails being sent from Bitrix? i.e. add my signature.

How can I tell how many contacts are in a certain company?

How do I filter the contact list by people with a phone number for example?

We are moving over from an old CRM database.  Is there a way to apply our old notes to each contact/company?

Can I convert contacts back to leads?

Can I add columns to the Activity history to view the notes from my calls/tasks/meetings without having to go into the specific task?
Hi Patricia!

-How do I schedule a mail merge?
-Can I schedule the same mailing to go out at different times for the different time zones?
You can choose (tick) several contacts (leads\companies) in the list & choose action=send message (actions bottom line menu). Various Time Zones settings for  email is not supported.
Is it possible to see all the updates made by our users (Bitrix users) in a day? How far back will update history go?
Sure, updates will appear in real time, activity stream messages, CRM elements details updates, etc. All the CRM item update history will be displayed in the "History" section inside the element details page. CRM Activity Stream will also be available as a history (you will be able to track all messages, even old ones).

Is there a way to take notes in a call as the call is in progress?
Yes, you will be able to make changes in the CM item "on the go" as well.

How do I format the emails being sent fr om Bitrix? i.e. add my signature.
You can create email templates (add signature, ins ert text, etc.) in CRM>settings>email templates.

How can I tell how many contacts are in a certain company?
In the Company form there is an option to sel ect contacts - you can sele ct those contacts related to the company, they will be seen from the company's details page in the "Contacts" section.

How do I filter the contact list by people with a phone number for example?
You can filter the contacts (leads, companies) list by various parameters (by fields content) - filters are avilable above the list, e.g. use phone filter field to put the phone number you need to find & click search.

We are moving over from an old CRM database. Is there a way to apply our old notes to each contact/company?
You can import them to the "comments" field of Bitrix24 CRM elements.

Can I convert contacts back to leads?
No, this option is not supported. But you can copy it & create a new one.

Can I add columns to the Activity history to view the notes from my calls/tasks/meetings without having to go into the specific task?
You can add new columns to the list of contacts (fr om the existing fields - edit list>list columns) There is also general "Events" section wh ere all performed activities are dispalyed. CRM Activity Stream will dispaly all activities, and you'll be able to post comments under & exchange ideas with colleagues.

You may find this Training Course on Bitrix24 CRMhelpful.

Yana.
Patricia Parker wrote:
Various Time Zones settings for email is not supported.
I understand the time zones are not supported.  However, can I setup a message then schedule it to be sent at a later time that day?
Patricia Parker wrote:
Yes, you will be able to make changes in the CM item "on the go" as well.
I am referring to the click to dialer while speaking can notes be taken in the call window.
Hi Patricia!

Email scheduling is not supported as well. BTW we have aMailChimp integration app in Bitrix24 Marketplace (developed by our partner) - I'm not sure if the app can do the scheduling, but you can try - it's free.
In the call window you should see +add comments option - you can add notes with the help of this.  
In our notes section In the stream, Is it possible to format it so that the note is the main focus, not the time date and duration of the call?
Hi Patricia!

The way call data is displayed in the Activity Stream cannot be changed currently. Can you please advise what exactly & where do you want to change - screenshot will be helpful, because right now comments to the call are shown in the CRM item Activity Stream as well.

Kind Regards,

Yana.

We would like everything in the green circle to be one small line of details
"10/29 12:23:00 PM test call Responsible Person Patricia Parker"

We would like everything in the red square to be the main focus of the post. so that when you open the stream you can see a list of the descriptions of all the calls made.

Our sales person is going to be thrown into a call and they need an efficient way to see exactly what has been going on with this particular person/contact

Like the photos below:

This one below is from the companies main profile page.

Is this possible?
I see what you mean, this is not currently possible, but I'll pass it to the product manager, we'll consider these changes, Thank you for the suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana, I am with Patricia 100%. Our companies sales people need to be able to quickly see a summary of recent emails/conversations with a particular contact/company. The way you have it now is extremely bulky, making it difficult to quickly understand what is happening with the customer.

There is also no place to immediately start taking notes on the company/contact. Every CRM we have ever used has this feature. To write the notes of a completed call requires us to go to a box that appears as if we are scheduling an upcoming call.

Please have your developer make this change ASAP as no inbound/outbound sales team could ever really take advantage of all the other great features of B24 until this is fixed. Check any CRM to see how they allow you to put call notes/view call notes/emails/activity.

We are heart broken because every other feature is perfect and we desperately want to move our entire 700 person organization to B24.
We are moving over fr om an old CRM database. Is there a way to apply our old notes to each contact/company?
You can import them to the "comments" field of Bitrix24 CRM elements.

Wh ere is the "comments" field?
Wh ere is the "comments" field?
You need to collect all your notes in one column in the import file under "comments" field name, after import is finished (don't forget to match your comments field with the suggested by Bitrix24 system field in the import form) - your notes will be available in the contact's details page:

& in the contacts list preview as well:

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Alan!

Thanks for your observations.

. The way you have it now is extremely bulky, making it difficult to quickly understand what is happening with the customer.
Do you mean you would like to see e.g. Contact details page>Activity - different? Can you give more details what do you like to see differently? Thanks.

To write the notes of a completed call requires us to go to a box that appears as if we are scheduling an upcoming call.
I've passed it to the devs, thank you.

I cannot promise a quick solution - as it may require interface & functionality changes, but we will for sure work on your suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24