Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Exporting Leads to csv or excel
Pages: 1
RSS
Exporting Leads to csv or excel, How do you export leads to csv or excel files?
How do you export leads to either a csv or excel file?  I see a setting for this for companies and contacts but not for leads.
Hi John!

Please choose export in the setting menu on the left 9see screenshot below):

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana,
I do not have the settings you have for leads when I look at my leads page.  Can you help with a solution to this?  Is it another setting somewhere else in the system?
Also,
I tried to save a word document that had the screen image pasted in it but the system reports there was an error loading the page.  i tried short file name as a DOCX and also as a DOC file. The file name was Leads_Page_No_setting.docx
Our leads are not yet assigned.  Do they have to be at a certain stage before there is the option to export them?
Dear John,

Please check export access permissions - CRM>Settings>Access permissions>check your role settings - "export" column.

I tried to save a word document that had the screen image pasted in it but the system reports there was an error loading the page. i tried short file name as a DOCX and also as a DOC file. The file name was Leads_Page_No_setting.docx
Please contact the Help desk with file sample. Thank you.

Yana.
Hi,

I am unable to export my leads fr om the CRM to excel/csv. Is there a export lim it?
Hi Paresh,

No, there is no limit. Just in case you have a huge amount of leads, try to divide them into groups with the help of filter & export leads lists separately.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24