Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Invoice preparation
Pages: 1
RSS
Invoice preparation
Hello!

I have some questions regarding Invoices on Bitrix.

- When preparing the template in the Settings > Payments and Invoice, I entered all the banking data regarding my company. However, they don't show in the PDF version of the invoice. Is it normal or should I configure something else?

- In the invoice preparation, the user comments (data that will appear on the invoice) are limited to 250 characters. Is it possible to have more characters? I found out that the notes I wanted to add in my financial documents can be put directly in the document settings but, I'd like to have them in bullet points and they just appear as text. Would it be possible to have the Terms and Conditions in bullet points format as well?

- And finally, the name of the financial document is "Invoice" and I'd like to change it in "Proforma Invoice" so that when I print the PDF version, the document title is "Proforma Invoice". Is is possible to do so?

In advance, thank you very much for your help!

NB: I tried to work with Doc Designer to have more flexibility on the invoice templates but there is some beugues when exporting into PDF and some information appears only in Russian with no way to translate or change it.

Best regards,

Catherine
Hi Catherine!

- When preparing the template in the Settings > Payments and Invoice, I entered all the banking data regarding my company. However, they don't show in the PDF version of the invoice.

Make sure that you've added these deatils to the right section in CRM>Settings>Payment & Invoices - e.g. Bank transfer>companies  & that you've chosen same section in your invoice from "paymond method" .

In the invoice preparation, the user comments (data that will appear on the invoice) are limited to 250 characters. Is it possible to have more characters? I

Currently not.
And finally, the name of the financial document is "Invoice" and I'd like to change it in "Proforma Invoice"
I'm afraid the "invoice" name can't be changed too, you can only change the invoice number template in CRM>Settings>Other settings>invoice number template.

I tried to work with Doc Designer to have more flexibility on the invoice templates but there is some beugues when exporting into PDF and some information appears only in Russian with no way to translate or change it.

The Doc Designer app has been developed by our partner, feel free to report this to him at support@docdesigner.org .

Best Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24