Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Questions on Free Plan, CRM exports/Custom Fields, CRM headers
Pages: 1
RSS
Questions on Free Plan, CRM exports/Custom Fields, CRM headers
Hi Helpdesk,

I have been looking for a CRM solution for a while and I think this might be the one, currently testing as much as possible. Couple of questions:

- Are there limitations on the number of contacts, companies, leads, deals, etc. on the Free Plan? E.g. 5.000 max. per type, or in total.
- I created Custom fields, then used it when adding a Contact, then exported the contact to csv, so I can fill in the csv with all needed info, and then import it. However, the Custom fields are not in the csv. Is this fixable? How?
- Clicking on a company item opens the company form, which has this blue header on top showing some info. How can I define what info is shown here? I tried moving my custom fields up there and it says that it isn't supported yet. So what info blocks exactly can I have there?

Thank you.
Edit: Nevermind on the second question, just found the solution :)

Instead, is it possible to change the width of the columns in the List View? The Custom Fields will be important for me and right now they are crammed in a narrow column and break the lines of the field's fills.
Hi Rinaldi!

Are there limitations on the number of contacts, companies, leads, deals, etc. on the Free Plan? E.g. 5.000 max. per type, or in total.
The 5000 items per type (e.g. Leads) - is a preview limitations, meaning you can upload more - e.g. 9000 leads & they all will be available in the systems, though it will be shown that you have 5K in preview, you can use filters to switch between your leads.

Clicking on a company item opens the company form, which has this blue header on top showing some info. How can I define what info is shown here?

You can move there string, date, integer type fields, but not list. file types.

Kind Regards,

Yana
, is it possible to change the width of the columns in the List View?

Right now this option is not supported, I'm afraid.

Yana.
Hi Yana, thanks so much for the rapid response, getting to like this solution more and more ;)

Couple of additional questions:

- When I added additional options to selection lists, e.g.: client type "Studio", and I export my contacts to svg for backup. When I import the svg into a clean or someone else (a partner for example) bitrix account, will the system automatically create the additional selection list item, and add it to the contact that has it?

- same question but for custom fields?

Thanks.
No, new custom fields won't be created automatically during the import process, but the system will propose you to choose from the existing fields to match. Neither for selection lists.

You need to create new custom fileds in the system first (or add new list properties) & start import after.

Best,

Yana.
Ah oke, I guess that is an extra step that is worth it.

Thanks.
We're just starting using free bitrix24. Does this version allow field customizing? Example: add company types phone types (mobile), change currency to Canada,
Hi Don!

Yes, you can add new custom fileds from the new CRM record creation form or (wider types of fileds) from CRM>Settings>Custom fields.

New currencies can be added in CRM>Settings>Currencies.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24