Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Sales Calls
Pages: 1
RSS
Sales Calls, Best way to make future ones
I am currently keeping a log of sales calls in my leads by clicking on "New Call" and making them complete. What I am not sure about is if I wanted to add a sales call for a another day. There seems to be a variety of ways to do it i.e make a new event, new task, or new call. It would be good to just go to an area of the CRM and to see a list of sales calls I need to do that day.
Can you advise what the best option would be to do this and have it organised so i dont miss anything.

Thanks
Hi Grant!

Please go to CRM><My activities>open filter - filter by outgoing or incoming calls.

Best,

Yana.
I see what that does which is list the calls I have made but does not fully answer my question. It looks to me if I wanted a reminder to make a call in a few days, I would use "new Task" and date stamp it. Then I would go into tasks and list them all automatically. If anyone has a better way of doing what I need to do then please let me know.
Edited: Grant Stancombe - 01/23/2015 18:09:18
What I do is to create a new call, keeping the status on pending, and set a reminder. Once is saved, you can see what you have pending on the calendar. Hope this works for you.
I have also tried that method Ernesto which does work of course. Problem is it fills up the calendar with a lot of calls which im trying to keep clear for other stuff. Adding tasks seems to be the best option so far. I can then go into the task section and complete when called. Im wondering if im missing a trick somewhere. :/
Hi Grant!

You can set reminders both for calls and for tasks (click "full task from">remind)

Best,

Yana.
I registered all my calls, and set reminders for myself when to call again. I hooked those to my contacts, and not to the company.  When I click "my activities" I see my list and can make filters. Sofar so good. I see all my calls with their contactnames. Could I have the company name in the same view?
Edited: Roy Lucke - 12/15/2015 15:03:12
Hi Roy!

I'm afraid currently not, but thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24