Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » question for e-mail integration in CRM
Pages: 1
RSS
question for e-mail integration in CRM
hi there,

I have attached my own  domain and e-mail to Bitrix24 and now I want to have the mails that I check with Yandex also in my CRM. I tried to configure the e-mail integration in CRM, but this doesn't work. Isn't there another way to bind my mail to CRM? Just forwarding them or something. When I integrate my e-mail to the CRM, it's checked twice, once from CRM and once from Yandex. Not?!

I just want that all my mail that I receive with Yandex (my own domain mail and the gmail I added to yandex) end up as a lead in CRM.

thanks,
max
Hi Max!

Please check the "create new lead for unknown address" option in the email integration settings. Please note that the system will be cheking only the integrated mailbox for new emails  - not sure but I think emails forwarded to that integrated mailbox form another mailbox may not be taken into account if they all arrive from the same email address.

Please read our FAQ for more information.

Best,

Yana.
Yana,

I have read the FAQ, seen the video and some other posts and forum messages, but it still doesn't work.

Let me remember that I have bound my company e-mail to bitrix/Yandex to receive my mails there. So, I cannot put in my own server details anymore in the settings. When I put them in there, I receive a message "Cannot connect to "sardiniavilla.net". Connection timeout. Connection timed out (110)". What am I doing wrong? In the training video there is a hint "This is an e-mail account for the CRM, it's not a user's e-mail account". Ok, but WHERE do I create this e-mail account and what do I have to insert there? I still don't understand how this should work... thanks.
Please report this issue to our Helpdesk- with the email integration setting filled screenshot - our support team will assist. Thank you.

and Happy New Year!

Best,

Yana.
Hi again,

We would also like to connect our @Bitrix24.com email/Yandex account to the CRM.
Is there any way to do that easily?

Thank you,
Robin
You can connect one email account to your CRM in CRM > Settings> Email > email integration. As @bitrix24.com mail accounts are provided by our partner Yandex.Mail you need to set the following data in the corresponding fields:

• mail server address — imap.yandex.com
  • connection security — SSL;
  • port — 993.
Best,

Yana.
Thank you very much, Yana.

The process you described is the send&save email integration and as far as I am aware, this is only possible for one email account per intranet.
Is this correct?

We would like to measure several sales managers' activities and therefore need separate email accounts. Is this possible in Bitrix without using the very limited email function directly in Bitrix?

Again, thanks a lot for your help. It is very much appreciated. :)

Robin
Dear Robin,

Only one email address integration is possible with Bitrix24 CRM, but - your sales managers can forward emails to the integrated CRM email address - and they will be recorded to the Bitrix24 & connected to the corresponding CRM record. Here is how.

Best,

Yana.
Hello!
Someone could tell me how can I do for login with the api because with this Library <script src="//api.bitrix24.com/api/v1/"></script> not work, I tried to make with an ajax for here https://intranet_name.bitrix24.com/oauth/authorize/?response_type=code&client_id=app_ID&redirect_uri... but also didn't work.
I only want to add an user in the intranet with this BX24.callMethod('user.add', {"EMAIL": "newuser@example.com"}); but, don't work without login I guess.
If Someone could help me I'll appreciate it.
Thanks.
Hi Pablo!

Could you give more details? Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
To get back to Max's original question and problem, there appears to be a clear conundrum with Send&Save: It requires an EXTERNAL email address (external to the domain that you are registered with Yandex/Bitrix24 for overall email communications), and this is truly problematic. Let me elaborate (since most B24 folks don't seem to get the conundrum):

If you own Widgets.com and you attach that domain to B24 via Yandex, you can then create email accounts for all your B24 user accounts. You can even create Sales@Widgets.com. This is great.

What you CAN'T do, is use ANY Widgets.com email address as your Send&Save CRM integration email address! (Yana and any other B24 staff can confirm this)

This forces you to create a non-domain, other-hosted email address for Send&Save CRM email integration. This is a travesty because the Send&Save CRM email address is what I consider the single most important email address in your company! Why?
  • Every single email sent from the CRM comes from that email address (with your name associated).
  • What your clients/customers see is not an email address for your awesome Widgets.com domain.
  • What they reply to the hokey OneAndOnlyWidgets@gmail.com address you were forced to create OUTSIDE of your domain
  • (It's that ugly because Widgets@gmail.com hasn't been available since 1975!)

The B24 documentation say:
Code
To implement this mode of email handling, you should assign an email address to your CRM, for example, CRMsales@your_company.com, for reception of email. 
This is one of the most misleading "documentation" statements I've ever seen. Not only can you NOT use a your_company.com email address, but we are going to frustrate you endlessly by NOT telling you so, and NOT training the responders of forum posts like this one to honestly explain this garish problem to our loyal B24 users.

After years of fiddling, fighting, experimenting (I tried everything including disabling a user to coopt his email address for Send&Save!), and querying B24 consultants, I can safely tell you Max that what you want to do is what we ALL want to do--and we can't.

Now stop whining like I have forever and go get extremely creative creating your gmail account...

ST

P.S. Bitrix24 Engineering: Have I nailed this accurately, or is this a massively critical feature request?
Hi Shas-Tahum,

You should be able to connect own domain name (even if integrated with Bitrix24 WebMail) email address (one per intranet) to your CRM.

1. Please check the Email integration settings in the CRM: use Yandex.com parameters
2. Please check the Pop3 parameters on the mailbox you're trying to connect to Bitrix24 CRM (should be enabled)

If still facing the problem, please contact our Helpdesk with the email integration settings filled screenshot & error text, so that our devs may look into your problem. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Shas-Tahum,

You should be able to connect own domain name (even if integrated with Bitrix24 WebMail) email address (one per intranet) to your CRM.
Yes, and it. This is not the problem.

1. Please check the Email integration settings in the CRM: use  Yandex.com parameters
2. Please check the Pop3 parameters on the mailbox you're trying to connect to Bitrix24 CRM (should be enabled)
The email system is fine, Yana. This is not the problem.

If still facing the problem, please contact our  Helpdesk  with the email integration settings filled screenshot & error text, so that our devs may look into your problem. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.

Our challenge is still not understood, it appears. Since we have connected our domain name for email integration successfully, we simply want our CRM Send&Save email address (the primary email address for interfacing with all CRM parties) to be INTERNAL to our domain, rather than it be EXTERNAL to our domain by necessity. All we need now is confirmation from your Technical team(s) that what we want (to use one of our internal, domain email addresses for CRM Send&Save instead of an external domain email address) is technically impossible. We don't expect good news, but we have to confirm so we know we left no stone unturned.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24