Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM Message Stream and Activity Events
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM Message Stream and Activity Events
I am fairly new to bitrix24 and had a couple of general questions regarding the message stream under Contacts and Activity Tab.

• Under "Stream" tab, we can click on message and type any note. Does this send a message to the individual or only put the message in my activity stream?  I was thinking about adding notes here on individuals but I do not want people to actually receive this message.  For example, say I added a contact with an email sam@test.com.  If I add a message in the stream, do they get the message? Do only Bitrix users get the message?
  • Under the "Activity" tab Do event items not show up? If I add an email or meeting, these appear.  However, if I add a event with the Event Type "Information", nothing appears and I'm taken to the History Tab.  Is this only available on the Plus Program?
I am currently on the Free Platform, testing if this could work for us in the long term.  
Does this send a message to the individual or only put the message in my activity stream?
Hi Adrian, this option adds notes to the Activity Stream - nothing is sent to the client
Event Type "Information", nothing appears and I'm taken to the History Tab
Yes, History is available in the Plus plan.

Best,

Yana.
j
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Does this send a message to the individual or only put the message in my activity stream?
Hi Adrian, this option adds notes to the Activity Stream - nothing is sent to the client
Event Type "Information", nothing appears and I'm taken to the History Tab
Yes, History is available in the Plus plan.

Best,

Yana.
Is it possible to see all events for example "Information" in activity stream ?
Hi Michal!

No, information type of event will be displayed in History only.

Best,

Yana.
Hi there Yana.
Please allow me: the "Event" should be shown under "Activities". Not showing it does not make any sense, don't you guys agree?
Lucio Groch wrote:
Hi there Yana.
Please allow me: the "Event" should be shown under "Activities". Not showing it does not make any sense, don't you guys agree?
I agree, that "event" should be shown in Activity Stream.
Hi Lucio!

Events in Bitrix24 refer to event logs, not future activities. Therefore they are store din history.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana;

Please note:
Any ACTIVITY that comes pre-configured in Bitrix is mentioned in Activities log (i.e. Email, Call, Meeting, Email)
Any EVENT created by the client is NOT mentioned in Activities log (i.e. Whatsapp).
This looks like a BUG to me.
[img]file:///C:/[/img]
ny EVENT created by the client is NOT mentioned in Activities log (i.e. Whatsapp).
what do you mean by client? Could you please kindly re - upload the screenshot? (please use insert image tab in the visual editor) Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Please check the attached image.
BITRIX.png (38.78 Kb)
I Agree with Lucio Groch on his explanation.  I believe these event types should appear under the activities tab.  
The event name of the tab is inherited  - probably we should think about renaming it, in serves as an option to record events happened in the past - e.g. email has been sent, information, etc. For the upcoming events \ activities please use email \ call \ meeting tabs.

Best,

Yana.
But upcoming event can be for example traditional incoming letter and such event should be shown in activity stream.
Agreed, Michal.
This is a recurring demand. Our friends from Bitrix should probably consider all these requests from us, their customers.
:-)
In this particular case we may consider renaming Events option. Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
I am having the same issue and I agree with what has been said previously.

To track activities on a lead, company or any other entity, you need to be able to record "events" that happen with it. It can be calls, emails, visits, meetings... For tiny startups like us, your solution is great but this functionality is also very much needed. We can add a phone call or a meeting (past or future) so I don't really understand why it couldn't be done with other events. As you say that the free CRM in Bitrix24 "provides a platform to organize and track interaction with potential or existing clients, partners, agents and other contacts", I believe that this function could be included.

I hope that you can help us out here.
Edited: Philippe Fritsch - 06/29/2016 09:54:31
Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your feedback.

Best,

Yana.
My activity stream does not appear in "Prospects" CRM section. When I click it, it stays blank. Can you tell me what could have happen? Company, and other sections Activity Stream works fine. Only in Prospects Activity Stream this issue is ocurring.
I had the solution by myself. I think the currency type was causing this issue:
- Switch fr om USD to Euros in Configurations
- Then go to prospects / edit any prospect / reset all configurations of the form
- Reset all configurations also in the bottom part wh ere CRM activity stream is located (default view)
- Then switch again from Euros to USD in configurations

Then activity stream will appear again.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24