Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Open channel is great but......
Pages: 1
RSS
Open channel is great but......, Open Channels needs Linkedin, WhatsApp and Twitter to be useful
Just had a quick play with Open channel which is great.  Well done!

However, I think you have missed 2 critical things in your first release:

Linkedin
WhatsApp.
Twitter

I know Facebook is huge for personal stuff, but I would say for business, Linkedin is much bigger and has more relevance.

WhatApp is also on the rise everywhere.

I think you need to give serious consideration to adding these standard tools ASAP.

Just my 20 cents worth.

Cheers,

Rick
Hi Rick!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure about LinkedIn since I believe they have closed their API. As for Twitter & Whatsapp - I'll pass the suggestion to the devs.

Best,

Yana.
I'm in the same position with my customers there are a considerable amount of my customer and internal clients that use Whatapp for communication if I could integrade that with the bitrix would be a great option,

Yana do you have any update on this suggestion since was first submitted 4 months ago.

regards,
Hi Axel,

WhatsApp does not allow API yet, as far as I know. We'll consider WhatsApp for open channels as soon as they'll open the API.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Yana.
Rick Wylie wrote:
Just had a quick play with Open channel which is great.  Well done!

However, I think you have missed 2 critical things in your first release:

Linkedin
WhatsApp.
Twitter

I know Facebook is huge for personal stuff, but I would say for business, Linkedin is much bigger and has more relevance.

WhatApp is also on the rise everywhere.

I think you need to give serious consideration to adding these standard tools ASAP.

Just my 20 cents worth.

Cheers,

Rick
I agree - I understand LinkedIn tightened up their API but I believe messages can still be leveraged if I recall correctly.

Twitter would be a huge bonus as well.  This would be a full fledged SRM if that was entered.  I currently subscribe to Nimble.com just for this feature.  I'd love to be able to keep all interactions in one CRM!
Hello, Tyler!

Thank you for the feedback, it is very important for us. As Yana said, we are keeping the finger on the pulse and always looking for new opportunities. Stay tuned!  

Cheers,

Nick
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24