Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Quotes, Orders, Invoices/Billing
Pages: 1
RSS
Quotes, Orders, Invoices/Billing
Hi,

We are looking for a replacement to Group Office. Do you have any plans to add Quotes, Orders and Invoices/Billing into your excellent system please?

Kind Regards,

Marcus
Hi, Marcus!

We discussed this question lately.

Yes, we're planning to add this features in the future. It seems to be a very useful function that will help organize work processes in  easier way.
Great,

We currently use Group Office: https://www.group-office.com

I also looked at ActivCollab: https://www.activecollab.com
and BaseCamp: http://www.basecamp.com

We would look to sync some data with OpenCart and OpenERP also so may write our own connectors.

We prefer the option to self-host and be able to make our own improvements and modules, and we like your codebase and philosophy to design, programming and organisation.

Yes, please do keep us posted, we are hoping to adopt very soon.
Thank you, Marcus!

Do you already know about Bitrix24 self-hosted? It has even more options and possibilities for customization.

Best Regards,
Anna
Hi Anna,

Yes, we are evaluating that option right now.

I am not sure I understand the difference with and without the "Multi-Department" feature. Is that in the online Demo? That is, is there a part of the online demo that would not work in the BizPace Edition? Our business is under 25 users but we do have departments so I am not sure if that is the same as the Workgroups or something else?

Thanks
I am not sure I understand the difference with and without the "Multi-Department" feature.
This functionality specially made for companies with multiple offices and branch locations which need to have a large degree of autonomy.

The Multi Department Intranet feature, available in BizPace Enterprise only, allows separate versions of the corporate portal to be launched for each division or department.

The best way to test Bitrix24 self-hosted is the 30-days free trial version. You'll be able to see all feature of the chosen edition.
Online demo has the most largest possibility (BizPace Enterprise)

Our business is under 25 users but we do have departments so I am not sure if that is the same as the Workgroups or something else?
You can separate you company into the departments in every version of Bitrix24 in the Company section -  Company Structure.But Multi  Departament feature allows create autonomic departments.
In essence, each branch has its own intranet that can have a separate structure and design.  Simultaneously, integration among the departments and with the main office is maintained.
Quotes &Invoicesare already available in Bitrix24.

Yana.  
Anna Yakovleva wrote:
I am not sure I understand the difference with and without the "Multi-Department" feature.
This functionality specially made for companies with multiple offices and branch locations which need to have a large degree of autonomy.

The Multi Department Intranet feature, available in BizPace Enterprise only, allows separate versions of the corporate portal to be launched for each division or department.

The best way to test Bitrix24 self-hosted is the  30-days free trial version . You'll be able to see all feature of the chosen edition.
Online demo has the most largest possibility (BizPace Enterprise)
Our business is under 25 users but we do have departments so I am not sure if that is the same as the Workgroups or something else?
You can separate you company into the departments in every version of Bitrix24 in the Company section -  Company Structure.But Multi  Departament feature allows create autonomic departments.
In essence, each branch has its own intranet that can have a separate structure and design.  Simultaneously, integration among the departments and with the main office is maintained.
Sorry to revive this old thread, but I really need to know HOW to create these separate versions of the corporate portal. Every time I find it mentioned, it's the same text as fr om the website, saying it's possible, but never saying how. I've searched various parts of my self-hosted trial, but I just can't find wh ere you setup these separate but connected intranets per department.  
Hi Clarence,

This option is available in the Bitrix24 Self-hosted version Enterprise edition only (not in the standard BizPace trial), please email us to request a trial. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24