Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Live Chat Greeting Customization
Pages: 1
RSS
Live Chat Greeting Customization
Hello. Where do we change the initial chat greeting screen text? I don't see any place in the Live Chat configuration options to change the text. The specific text I'm talking about currently says: "Our team of skilled professionals is here to help!" and "Drop us a note and we'll reply as soon as we can." We need to change those to our own greetings because the language and stylistic tone are not appropriate for our audience.

We are on the Standard ($99/month) version. Can we remove the "Powered by Bitrix24" at the bottom of the chat screen?

Is there a way to prompt the Web visitors to enter their names before they start the chat? It's always better to be able to greet them by name.
 Hi!

You can create your own widget with online chat from Company > Website widget > Create widget. In Open channel section click Create > at Open Channel Settings page connect online chat (Live chat) - here you will be able to upload own background file & disable "powered by Bitrix24" signature.

As for the

The specific text I'm talking about currently says: "Our team of skilled professionals is here to help!" and "Drop us a note and we'll reply as soon as we can."
it CANNOT be unfortunately changed or deleted at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion.

Is there a way to prompt the Web visitors to enter their names before they start the chat? It's always better to be able to greet them by name.
thanks for the feedback, we'll think about the webform like fields or any other possible solution.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

What about customizing the language? My Bitrix is in Portuguese but somehow the chat widget on my website is in English.
How can I change it?

Thanks,
Edited: Taciano Moraes - 04/11/2017 17:51:24
Hi Taciano,

You cannot change the greeting image at the moment, but we plan to add Portuguese language default image in a month or two. Thanks for the heads up.

Best,

Yana.
Taciano Moraes wrote:
Hi Yana,

What about customizing the language? My Bitrix is in Portuguese but somehow the chat widget on my website is in English.
How can I change it?

Thanks,
I'm Brazilian and i need that too. Waiting...

Taciano, usa o Bitrix a muito tempo?
Hi Bruno!

Thanks for the vote. We've added the Select language option to the online chat - soon we'll add Portuguese localization to the default message. Unfortunately customization of this message (own text & image) is not supported yet, but we come back to this feature later.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I'm Turkish and there is a beta Turkish version but still I can't change "Our team of skilled professionals is here to help! - Drop us a note and we'll reply as soon as we can." part, it doesn't get translated either.

I'm an e-commerce company owner, and the main issue blocking me to use bitrix24 for CRM is that tiny problem!

Hope it'll be customizable soon.

Thanks
Hey, folks!
I also need to translate that both sentences to portuguese, so i can use the chat on my website.
Can someone help me?
Yana Prokopets, do you guys already updated that feature?
Thank you,
Leandro
Edited: B24_14198283 - 08/03/2017 20:03:45
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24