Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM: Email to Bitrix24 in CC or BCC
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM: Email to Bitrix24 in CC or BCC, IS the feature still available?
In a post on 06/21/2012 18:29:46 Ann Slyshkina wrote:
"Send&Save is an additional feature of Bitrix24 which allows emails that are sent between contacts and sales personnel using their usual email clients (e.g. Outlook) to be logged as an event simply by sending a copy of the email to the CRM. "

Now (2013) It looks that only the emails sent from Bitrix CRM could be tracked/logged, with any "reply" from recipients.
Is the feature in blue still active?
Could CRM log an emali sent from my own usual email address to a customer, having in "cc" the CRM mail-box?
Hi Migra,

Yes, this option is still available. But you should know, that after you have sent an email from your email client- it appears in CRM as an "incoming" and not as an "outgoing" like it would be if the letter was sent from CRM. We plan to improve  this scenario's logic so that the letter track's direction will be displayed an appropriate way.
For news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Regards,

Yana.
While waiting for the logic improvement, is there a way to "move" the "incoming email" to a specific Lead / Deals?
And what about connect the "incoming email" with more than a single contact (in the case the original email has been sent to more than a recipient)?
I'haven't seen these options in the email menu...
Thanks in advance
While waiting for the logic improvement, is there a way to "move" the "incoming email" to a specific Lead / Deals?
It will already be connected to a definite lead, deal

And what about connect the "incoming email" with more than a single contact (in the case the original email has been sent to more than a recipient)?
In case if the letter is sent to several contacts (does not matter if through CRM or email client)  - that letter will appear in the entities of all of these contacts.

Please advise if you have configured CRM and email integration?

Kind regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
It will already be connected to a definite lead, deal
What about if the client replys the mail but not on the original sent mail.  You see the incoming mail on the CRM but not connected to the lead/deal is there a way to connect it to the deal/lead?
I second that scenario, i Have existing email that I would like to add to bitrix24, How can I get the right code to that particular lead so that it will be added to the right lead?
Hi Juan and Y F,

Unfortunately there is no way to replace\reconnect the existing emails inside CRM between entities by inbuilt CRM tools, but here is the solution:

First, we advise you to delete the email that was connected to the wrong entity or the new-created (wrong) lead in case if it was created. Then you will need to resend this email to your special CRM email adress - for that first find this email either in your profile email adress mailbox (or assigned responsible's profile adress) or at least in your special CRM email adress mailbox.

To make sure that messages will processed and stored properly (to the right CRM entitity you need), choose one of these ways and resend this email to your special email CRM adress:

1) If a user sends an email to the CRM’s address and puts the addresses of various CRM objects (Leads, Contacts, Companies) in the first line of the body of the message, the system will add the message to all objects which contain any of the addresses included in that first line. (For example the lied's email adress)

2) If a user sends a message to the CRM’s address and includes an expression that corresponds to the “Resolve Entity Using the Expression” listings in the Send&Save settings, such as LID#48, DID#88, etc., the message will be added to the object indicated by that expression. (for example you can include lead's ID (sample LID#48) to the email text message).

For news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Best regards,

Yana.
I have to bringt this topic up again. Adding Mails through the connection of the e-mail-adress works just fine. But if we want to attach Mails to Deals or Leads we have to use the Expressions. Unfortunately if I add the Expression [DID#18] to the mail-subject the mail is not attached to the Deal with ID 18. It just isn't processed as if it couldn't be matched against an existing deal.

The configured expression-format is \[DID#([0-9]+)\] which should nicely fit [DID#18] shouldn't it?

Any suggestions on what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Regards!
Hi Tim,

Please set the expression   [DID#18]   in the title\theme line  of your email. Please advise if the solution helped.

Regards,

Yana.
My original post was
Unfortunately if I add the Expression [DID#18] to the mail-subject the mail is not attached to the Deal with ID 18
You answered
Please set the expression   [DID#18]   in the title\theme line  of your email
So I already did this?!

Or did your posted solution include some extra characters that the forum does not display? I'm thinking in this direction because you have quite a lot of space around the expression.
The above-mentioned solution should work if you enter the right format expression to the email theme.
I'm thinking in this direction because you have quite a lot of space around the expression.

No, there is nothing to do with the extra space in my answer. The format is simply  [DID#18].

Please check if the emails sent this way are well-received at your CRM email address. In case your CRM mail box have these letters please contact ourHelp Deskfor further technical assistance.

Thank you
Yana.
Then I'm afraid I will have to contact your help desk.
We apologize for the inconvenience Tim.
Hi, I am having a bit of trouble.

I have a deal and because of the nature of my business, I have a lot of correspondence with other people which is connected to that deal. I know that if I send an email from inside the Deal that their response would be saved.

However what happens if the person emails me first. How  can i attach this email to an existing deal?

Thanks!
Hi Venn,

In this case the email can be attached to the existing deal only by resending it to the CRM email address with the Deal's identity attcahed - this works via Send&Save.
Please have a look at this forum discussionfor more information.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24