Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Recurring invoices
Pages: 1
RSS
Recurring invoices
Hi,

Unless I have overlooked this, I believe it is currently not possible to create recurring invoices?
Are there any plans in that direction?

Cheers

Edwin  
Hi Edwin,

This option is not available now, but wil be implemented soon.

For news update and feedback on Bitrix24 we also invite you to follow our Facebook page  and Twitter.

Kind regards,

Yana.
I see that this was planed to be implemented soon towards the end of last year. I was curious if it ever got implemented?
Hi Banning,

Yes, we had this feature planned, but we had to shift this update to this fall release. BTW there will come other invoice section updates this spring.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Guys,

SInce fall is already over, I can ask if the recurring invoices feature has been implemented?
I could not figure it out from the Trial version.
Thanks,

Adrian
Hi B24_1272007!

Not yet, we're planning 3-rd party accounting software integration for 2015, so we've postponed this option development for now, we'll reconsider it when will be working on the integration.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Can you share whether you think the 3rd-party accounting software update will be in EARLY 2015 or LATE 2015?  Also can you share if it will it work with Quickbooks Online?  Thanks!
Or if your accounting module is good enough, as our needs are relatively simple, it may be preferable not to even need to deal with Quickbooks!  Thanks for what you do, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Hi!

Integration will be not earlier then the second half of 2015, our own invoices module may be suitable to you, please check (we do not support recurring invoices yet). This Training Coursemay help.

Best,

Yana.
What about integration? Any news? Integration by API or...?
Hi Piotr,

We have added Xero integration, the recurring invoices option is not scheduled for the upcoming release, I'm afraid.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,
When do you think you will have the recurring invoices feature available?
Thanks,
Ioan
Hi Ioan!

Not in the fall release, probably later.

Best,

Yana.
Is the reoccurring invoice feature available now?
Not yet, but we have added invoices dashboards - analytical reports.

Best,

Yana.
Looking forward to this, if you combine all the posts about recurring invoices it's quite an in-demand feature it seems!

Any updates?

Ruth
Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Limited
+1, we would very much appreciate the recurring invoices option as well. Creating deals and invoices in advance makes a mess of our overviews. What is the status of this function?  
Hi Bram & Ruth,

Thanks for your votes!

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Could you answer the question regarding the status of this feature?

Bram.
Hi Bram,

Unfortunately not scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
+1 on the recurring invoices feature from me.  I need this.  I thought I'd found the perfect CRM solution - will have to keep looking...
Edited: Adrian Miller - 05/05/2016 00:09:56
Thanks for your vote, Adrian.

Best,

Yana.
Any updates on the recurring invoices feature? Also is it possible to update the closed sales in a way that it calculates the one-off cost and the recurring revenue as well?
Hi Jalpa,

We still have plans for the recurring invoices, but this option has been postponed for a while. Thanks for your vote.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Is it possible to give us an estimate of when this feature will be implemented? Are we talking months, years?  
Hi Bram,

I can't say, the option hasn't been scheduled for the summer release, as for the fall release - I can't confirm yes\no yet.

Best,

Yana.
Same here, if it was available, we would certainly use it. For now we will move to a different system as due to the lack in functionality. Apart from that, I absolutely love Bitrix, keep it going!
Thanks Ben! We still have this option in mind, though not scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
Can someone explain!

I had recurring invoices created inside the crm. I used to switch to these here -> http://prntscr.com/f9r3qq but now that option seemed to have disappeared?

Could this be something about the license? as i had the premium before.  
Hi Donatas!

You should be able to see Created\Recurring option next to search field, please see below. Please also check your browser scale (100%).
If that is not the case please report this issue to our Helpdesk here.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24