Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » CRM: Associating Leads with Companies
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM: Associating Leads with Companies, Functionality questiom
Hallo Everyone,

all of my Leads in the real world are associated with Companies.
Can anyone tell me how I associate my Leads with Companies in Bitrix24?

Thanks,

Simon
PS please don't suggest converting them to Contacts, because they simply are not Contacts yet.  
Hi Simon,

Can anyone tell me how I associate my Leads with Companies in Bitrix24?
There is no 2-way association of Leads and Companies in Bitrix24 without converting Leads to Contacts, because the "convert" is the scenario & logic the product works. But your task can be solved this way: you can add custom field to your Leads Form where you will be able to choose from the existing Companies and the chosen Company will appear in the Leads form after and you will be able to add it to the Leads preview (List) and Filter too. Please note that it will be a one way association: the Lead will not appear in the Company's details.

Here is how to add this custom field:

1) CRM>Settings>Custom fields>Leads>Add field
2) Give name, choose type "Bind To CRM Elements". In the field  "Available entity" choose "Company".
3) Save.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Or are you just saying that your leads are company names and not contact names and you do not have the company on Bitrix?

If so the lead name can be the company name and the convert will work later when adding the contact details.

As I understand the lead name can be anything you fancy and does not have to be the contact name
As I understand the lead name can be anything you fancy and does not have to be the contact name
You're absolutely right, thanks for the solution!

Regards,

Yana.
I know this is an old post, but wanted to revisit this topic. When entering a new lead that is associated with a company, I know to enter the company information. But what if the company already exists because another associate had a lead in the same company and converted it to a contact, company and deal?  Rather than adding the company in the new lead field that when converted will create a duplicate company and then I have to merge them together, I would like to pick the existing company from the list, because I want to create a new deal with the same company. It's not uncommon for businesses to have multiple deals with the same company.  Thoughts?
Hi Ken,

Thoughts: if you make companies available to all sales managers - the sales agent can search for company in the company list first, if not found  -  create a new lead that can potentially be converted to a contact & a company; if found - create a lead that will become a contact for this company in future (and add association to the company in the lead form)

Yes, the lead won't be displayed in the company form, as a work around:

- create new custom field for a company (e.g. leads, make it multiple)
- ask your agents to add leads links there when they are working with leads of known companies

Sure, not the most the convenient way, but may help.

Best,

Yana.
Hi!

We just sel ected Bitrix and it seems to have same logical problem as most old school CRMs regarding leads:

in B2B sales the Contact and Companies must be able to be linked to Leads (suspects), Deals (prospects) and this is major PROBLEM and showstopper for us. It MUST be possible to bulk import thousands of Contacts and Companies with all their contact and market data details and this is not possible for leads.

Is there any new data model available now 2016-08 or later to lead management or is it possible to link Leads to Contacts and Companies in private Bitrix server?

It must be so that when I sel ect company, Bitrix should show all connected leads, deals, actions, market statistics (segment, size of company) etc. It can not be only one direction fr om lead to existing company since account manager can not handle company that has several hundred contacts and leads without seeing all active leads in the company.

We have about 90.000 contacts' database and those leads and many of the contacts are additional people to same company and companies are also daughter companies to major enterprises.

Bitrix does not seem to handle several leads to same company and group of companies at all. It will generate additional email address only to existing lead if the lead name and contact is same and that is not the target. We want to import full contact details to all leads and icluding all company data and statistics about the company.

Additionally importing country fr om excel does not seem to work at all: i have tried several times. It is important that we can also select leads per continent, country and language and can generate lead and contact lists for emails and calls for certain continent.

Br, Pekka, CEO of a new IT startup
OLD post but this issue is not resolved from what I see as I have similar issue.

My starting point is a list of companies. I then call and work with them to move them to customers. The only way it seems that works in Brtirix is to import them as leads and then move them to contact and then MANUALLY fix them. A very painful process. Also it prevents any Leads in the same company to be redone if forexample the team in that company changes or new programs are started.
I am testing Hubspot, AgileCRM and LessannoyingCRM among other and the only one that works is Less annoing one but that is limited compared to Brtirix. So I am still intertested in Brtirix.

Can any one help? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=gerrymandering&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzj4PSp4jUAhXC7x­QKHZ3vB2cQvwUIJCgA
Edited: Faisal Arif - 05/24/2017 18:59:32
OLD post but this issue is not resolved from what I see as I have similar issue.

My  starting point is a list of companies. I then call and work with them  to move them to customers. The only way it seems that works in Brtirix  is to import them as leads and then move them to contact and then  MANUALLY fix them. A very painful process. Also it prevents any Leads in  the same company to be redone if forexample the team in that company  changes or new programs are started.
I am testing Hubspot, AgileCRM  and LessannoyingCRM among other and the only one that works is Less  annoing one but that is limited compared to Brtirix. So I am still  intertested in Brtirix.

Can any one help? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=gerrymandering&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzj4PSp4jUAhXC7x­QKHZ3vB2cQvwUIJCgA
Edited: Faisal Arif - 05/24/2017 19:00:31
Hi Faisal!

We have introduced Simple CRM mode option, which allows to work in Bitrix24 CRM without leads, which means you can add contacts & associated them will companies right away - maybe this can be a work around.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24