Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Business Process: Create Task (and include checklist?!)
Pages: 1
RSS
Business Process: Create Task (and include checklist?!)
Hello,
is it possible, or how can i, include a task checklist within an automated task (created with a business process)?

Thanks.
I Am also facing the same issues,dear Admin please respond for the above issue
Hi Zac & Syed!

The checklist option for tasks in BPs is not supported, I've passed the suggestion to the devs. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Dear Yana

I have few questions regarding the Bitrix24 Cloud CRM customization,Presently we are Bitrix24 Professional Plan past 5 months.

1.Its possible customize meeting section in the leads ,To add a new document fields.

2.Its possible to send the documents in the task ,which is created dynamically using Business Process.Once Deal is won ,documents is need to be sent corresponding department.I created a  business process for automated task creation for different groups its working fine ,but cant able send the document ,the attachments.

3.I have four section in the CRM deals, I want hide the section and document fields inside that section for some users .How can i hide fields in the section for some users.

Please let me know the above option is possible in the cloud version or Self hosted version.If possible please share the manuals.Thanks in advance

Syed Razali.S :) :)                                                        
Hi Syed!

1.Its possible customize meeting section in the leads ,To add a new document fields.

There is an "attach file" field, what do do you mean by "new document" filed?
2.Its possible to send the documents in the task ,which is created dynamically using Business Process.Once Deal is won ,documents is need to be sent corresponding department.I created a  business process for automated task creation for different groups its working fine ,but cant able send the document ,the attachments.
Can you please advise what kind of files you want to be sent & where. If the tasks are created fine with the BP help - how, what & which step do you want a document to be created? Thanks.

.I have four section in the CRM deals, I want hide the section and document fields inside that section for some users .How can i hide fields in the section for some users.
If you mean deals details form dividors = sections, there is no possibility to hide parts of deal's deatils. Only Access Permissions limitations that can be set in CRM>Settings>Access Permissions - that can be granted upon general "edit" or "view" function.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopetswrote:

Can you please advise what kind of files you want to be sent & where. If the tasks are created fine with the BP help - how, what & which step do you want a document to be created? Thanks.

Dear Yana

In Deal section ,once the Sales executive the attach all files and saves the deal,Using business process the co ordination team will get a task to Review the files attached by the sales executive.But presently the Co ordination getting the automated task but not the attached files.Please help me to how to create business process sending the attached files in the deals section.

.I have four section in the CRM deals, I want hide the section and document fields inside that section for some users .How can i hide fields in the section for some users.
If you mean deals details form dividors = sections, there is no possibility to hide parts of deal's deatils. Only Access Permissions limitations that can be set in CRM>Settings>Access Permissions - that can be granted upon general "edit" or "view" function.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopetswrote:
Hi Syed!

Please refer the image i need to add a field in the meeting section
Syed Razaliwrote:

Yana Prokopets  wrote:

Dear Yana

In Deal section ,once the Sales executive the attach all files and saves the deal,Using business process the co ordination team will get a task to Review the files attached by the sales executive.But presently the Co ordination getting the automated task but not the attached files.Please help me to how to create business process sending the attached files in the deals section.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Dear Yana

How can i remove option "No" from the drop down list in the select field.By default its getting in the drop down list but we doesn't need that option.  
Hi Syed!

I'm sorry I meant exactly "attach file" field. You can use this option to add files from your drive or computer to the meeting.

After you click at the "attach file" option - you'll see the menu (see screenshot below) to add files.

There is no other options to add new fields to this section. Does the "attach file" option meet your needs?

Kind Regards,

Yana.
How can i remove option "No" from the drop down list in the select field.By default its getting in the drop down list but we doesn't need

There is no possibility to remove this "no" option - it appears by default. But if you don't change this "no" & save, this field is saved as empty.

Yana.
Dear Yana

Dear Syed!

Why do you need to force files being attached to the task form if these tasks can be easily achieved by clicking CRM item name (attached to the task) - in your case the deal name, you can click it - & see all deal's details, including files attached.

Yana.
Dear Yana
                 I have four sections in the Deals, Legal Section,Co ordination Section ,Accounts Section, I don't want the Legal executive to access or read  all the files in the Deals.Thats why I want to send the files.
Do you mean you want a particular files attached to the deal to be attached to the BP automated task? Not all files associated with this task?
If you add custom field of file type to the deal (CRM>Settings>Custom fields>deal) & will attach files there , you'll be able to add this deal's field to the task in the BP.

Yana.
Dear Yana

I already created a Custom Field and added in the Business Process ,But the issue the attached custom field of file type is not displaying the file which is I attached in the Task section.To view the files responsible person need to direct from the automated task to the deal section.Please just help me how to view the view attached fields of the file type in the task section .
In this case - please submit a ticket to the Helpdesk with this BP settings screenshot &scenario description.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24