Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Cannot select email template to be used for business prrocess email
Pages: 1
RSS
Cannot select email template to be used for business prrocess email, I cannot find out how to select an email template to be used for auto-sending when a lead has been added.
For the last couple of days I have been having great fun configuring and setting up Bitrix24 as a potential replacement for Salesforce which we currently use.

I have been able to load leads, companies and contacts and have also used the rest api to create new leads easily.

I have also created a business process to email users when there is a new lead, and also to email the person that filled out the webform that resulted in the lead being created, to thank them for their interest.

I would very much like to be able to use different email templates for this response dependent upon the type of lead.

Unfortunately I am struggling and have not been able to find out how to do this as there is very little in the way of documentation and little on the Forum and in FAQ.

I have created and saved a template but can see nowhere to select the template in the Action Parameters for the email creation.
The "Insert Value" pop-up window shows a link for "template parameters" but this is empty as per the picture below:

Does anybody know how this can be accomplished please as it is a bit of a show-stopper for us at the moment

Cheers
Mike
Hi Mike,

The option of using email templates in Business Processes in Bitrix24 Cloud is not available now, maybe we'll think about it's implementation in future, but currently there are no plans for this cloud version feature. But! This can be done in Bitrix24 self-hosted version.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Thanks, that is a real shame.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24