Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » CRM » Enhancement Request - Email Templates - please can you either ass a better editor, or at least add html editing
Pages: 1
RSS
Enhancement Request - Email Templates - please can you either ass a better editor, or at least add html editing, the email template editor is very limited and I think this could be easily fixed.
Hi,

It is great to be able to create the email templates in Bitrix24, but I think it could be made very much better very easily. The editor included is very weak indeed with limited options. It seems to be the bb editor used on this forum rather than a proper html type embedded editor.

I would really like to see either a better editor, or at least the ability to code in html so templates could be built in any html editor and imported to have the field variables added in the Bitrix24 template editor.

Can this be done?

Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response. We understand this feature request grounds. I can only say now that we will add this option sooner or later, though not in the upcoming release.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24