Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Move Employee
Pages: 1
RSS
Move Employee
How to move employee from 1 department to another department.
if we make some of document, can it also change automatically?

also.. how to upload org chart.?

thx b4

Himawan
Hi Himawan!

You can tick the department name in the user's profile page (as described here)

Please explain, do you mean if you change files in Bitrix24? - they are updated automatically for all users who have access (versions history is also available in the file's menu)

Org chart cannot be imported unfortunately.

Best,

Yana.

Yana Prokopetswrote:
Hi    Himawan!

You can tick the department name in the user's profile page (as described  here )
Please explain, do you mean if you change files in Bitrix24? - they are updated automatically for all users who have access (versions history is also available in the file's menu)

Org chart cannot be imported unfortunately.

Best,

Yana.

Dear Yan

thanks before for ur respon.
I mean if we want to use bitrix for the portal for our system. then we must connect it right?
so when i make some mutation or promotion to someone, can we also change for the organization chart?
I mean if we want to use bitrix for the portal for our system. then we must connect it right?
which system? are talking about Bitrix24 cloud?

so when i make some mutation or promotion to someone, can we also change for the organization chart?
Staff changes separate page is available in the self-hosted version, in the cloud you will be able to make these change inside employee's profile and the company structure will be updated correspondently at the same time.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24