Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » CRM Access Permissions
Pages: 1
RSS
CRM Access Permissions, Users cant see ANYTHING for their subdepartment and can only see themselves...
I am having awful problems trying to give correct CRM access permissions to departments and employees and I can't resolve the problem.  I have read Access Permissions in CRM but it didn't help.

The company structure is split into two departments, one which has many subdepartments. (See screenshot 'Capture1.png').
What I want to do is let members of subdepartments be able to see all deals and reqs for all employees within that subdepartment.

On the access permissions page, I have basically created a 'Sales Department Group' (See screenshot 'Capture2.png'),
and assigned them permissions so they can read, add and upd ate personal, departments and subdepartments (See screenshot 'Capture3.png').

Everything seems to be set up correct and there seems to be no conflicts where a user is assigned two access permissions.

However, for some users, he/she cant see ANYTHING for their subdepartment and can only see themselves.
For other users, they only see the MOST RECENT OPEN deal or quote for their subdepartment. (See screenshot 'Capture4.png').

I am not sure why this is happening and I can't resolve the situation unless I se t access permissions to 'All', which I do not want to do....

Can you help me out??
Capture1.PNG (38.94 Kb)
Capture2.PNG (23.71 Kb)
Capture3.PNG (23.1 Kb)
Capture4.PNG (22.66 Kb)
Hi Patrick,

However, for some users, he/she cant see ANYTHING for their subdepartment and can only see themselves.
Sorry, didn't get it - can you explain in other words? (do you mean access permissions are working correctly for this part of users?) Thanks

For other users, they only see the MOST RECENT OPEN deal or quote for their subdepartment.
Do you mean they don't see deals created before you've set Access Permissions?

As I understood from the topic title - you have created 2 Access P. roles for your departments - but one is working fine when the other don't. Please advise which of the departments - purchasing or Sales sees it wrong? Thanks

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

So the Purchasing department is working fine... because the "Employee Purchaser" role is set to see ALL deals and quotes.

The "Employee Buddy" role is the problem. It is set to show "Personal, department and subdepartments".  This does not seem to work correctly though.
For example:
Patrycja and Adelaide are in Sales Team Alpha and therefore should see ALL quotes and deals assigned to Patrycja and Adelaide.

Patrycja has 67 deals and can also see 6 deals for Adelaide.
Adelaide has 68 deals and can also see 2 deals for Patrycja.

Patrycja has 14 quotes and can also see 0 quotes for Adelaide.
Adelaide has 16 quotes and can also see 1 quote for Patrycja.
Similarly, Sales Team Bravo consists of Peter and Danae.

Peter has 175 deals and can also see 1 deals for Danae.
Danaehas 4 deals and can also see 4 deals for Peter.

Peter has 30 quotes and can also see 0 quotes for Danae.
Danaehas 2 quotes and can also see 0 quote for Peter.

So I am confused as to why the full list is not available.  The dates of the deals/quotes do not seem to have any significance, as it appears that some deals created before the access permissions were changed can be seen.  Also, I notice that it is not always the most recent deals that can be seen.
=== BUMP ===

No response from Fourm or Trouble Ticket.
Hi Patrick!

Excuse me for not providing the answer in time - did you get a response from our Helpdesk? (if not please advise your ticket ID)

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

The helpdesk is looking into it.

Thanks
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24