Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Working Time Management
Pages: 1
RSS
Working Time Management, Clocking In/Clocking Out
Dear Bitrix,

I am a self-hosted Bitrix user in the process of Bitrix implementation.

I have a two part question:

1.. How can the Clock In/Clock Out feature be more secure to improve punctuality?? For instance, how do I ensure that employees are not Clocking In from home or a different location that is not the office building? Is there a way I can ensure that they are logged in to our company’s network for example in order to Clock In and Out? It is scary knowing that employees have the ability to log in from anywhere - I'm afraid they will feel the urge to begin staying at home and Clocking In. This is a fundamental feature and really the whole point of clocking in and out since punctuality is usually a major problem.

2. Is there also a way to track authorized overtime in the Work Time Report? What are your suggestions on ways of approving and documenting employee paid overtime?

Thank you,
Andrew Doumith
Hi Andrew,

how do I ensure that employees are not Clocking In fr om home or a different location that is not the office building?
you can lim it access by IP - e.g. our cloud version has this option- but this is a total restriction for a user to access Bitrix24 from any locations except for IP= ..

. Is there also a way to track authorized overtime in the Work Time Report? What are your suggestions on ways of approving and documenting employee paid overtime?
The worktime settings allow you to set 2 types of time management - flexible or not. In case with the last one, you can add latest & earliest clock time possible for the whole company, also min duration of work day can be set. Bitrix24 administrator can check worktime summary at any time with start & end time marks, and work duration. Unfortunately we don't provide a tool for overtime payment - but the self-hosted version comes with the open source code so you can customize the module due to your own needs (you can hire one of our partners for that).

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24