Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Tasks and calendar on App
Pages: 1
RSS
Tasks and calendar on App
Hello,
I'm using the Android App and my tasks are only showing in the 'tasks' section and not inside the calendar, as they do on the website. Also, I haven't added anything to my main calendar - only tasks using the GANNT chart, which show up in the 'My Tasks' calendar. When I export my calendars from Bitrix, it only exports the main calendar and doesn't include the tasks - so it's basically empty. Is this a bug? Logically, I would've assumed tasks assigned to me would be automatically added to my calendar instead of or at least as well as using an entirely separate calendar… Any help would be appreciated.
I saw this question had already been asked in 2013 and you answered this demande would be send to developers.
Now, in june 2015, I still have this problem. I can't see my tasks in the app calendar.
Is this point in development or not yet ?
Otherwise, I will have to search another app...  
Hi Ann-Michelle!

my tasks are only showing in the 'tasks' section and not inside the calendar, as they do on the website.
this view is not supported in the mobile app yet

Tasks can be exported separately - from Tasks section>All>filter>export to Excel

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,

I am using the android mobile app with my collaborators, unfortunately,
1) the calendar does not show. I have synchronized with the internet calendar to no avail
2) sub tasks are not showing ... which is rather a problem since the tasks are all grouped under a parent tasks

Is there any way to get to see the calendar and subtasks in the app please?

Thank you.
Hi Myriam,

Unfortunately subtasks are not yet supported in the mobile app.

As for the calendar - could you share more details? Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24