Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Marketplace » DocDesigner - creation of standard PDF documents using templates
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 Next
RSS
DocDesigner - creation of standard PDF documents using templates, Application is available in Marketplace
Cheers, Alexey,

I was able to fix the issue. It seems there DocDesigner had to be reloaded. I am definately looking forward to the updated version of DocDesigner in a couple of months!

Best,
Matthias
Hi Alexey

I'm having problems opening PDF and HTML for 2 templates.
When I click on those buttons, nothing happens and the following error pops in the console:

SyntaxError: nothing to repeat app.js:527:24

I think is related to custom parameters and I'm using custom parameters on both templates.

Is that enough information for you to solve it or you need something more?
Hi Cristiano,

Does your parameter contain space or begin from digit?
Yes, it was all digits. I changed to a string and the error stopped.
On the other hand, custom parameters are not being inserted in the template content.
Edited: Cristiano Pupo - 06/30/2015 06:20:45
Did you change parameter name in tmp after renaming it?
Hi Alexey

Thanx for quick replying!

Yes, I did change. Not by typing but picking from dropdown context menu.
Let's try to clear browser's cache. May be some data were cached.
What do you see: blank space or {ParamName}?
Bingo!

The browser cache was preventing parameters to show. CTRL + F5 solved the problem.

Thank you
Looks like I'm the only one asking for your support now.
May I ask about discounts?

Mine are not showing up correctly. When a product has a discount in a deal:
1 -  its price {CRMProduct:Price} is replaced by the price with discount applied. I was expecting to see the price set in the catalog
2 - {CRMProduct:DiscountSum} is replaced by the price of the product with discount. I was expecting to see the total discount of the product.
3 - {CRMProduct:TotalDiscount} is replaced by the sum of the prices of the products with discount. I was expecting to see the sum of all discounts.

Am'I missing something?
By the way, my prices are all less than 1 and discount rate 100%
Cristiano Pupo wrote:
Looks like I'm the only one asking for your support now.
You're welcome :)

Cristiano Pupo wrote:
When a product has a discount in a deal
I suppose there were some bugs... Ctrl+F5 and check it out.

Cristiano Pupo wrote:
I'm sorry... What does it mean?
Cristiano Pupo  wrote:
I'm sorry... What does it mean?
Now that it is working I realized that means nothing important.

Thank you once more!
Hi again Alexey

PDF button stopped to work. The page keep connecting but nothing loads.
HTML works fine.

Please help me

NOTE: Couldn't find any error in Console
Edited: Cristiano Pupo - 07/01/2015 00:11:05
Hi

Hm... I just checked it, PDF works fine.
Hi,

I am just getting started with DocDesigner, but getting nowhere fast.

My goal is to replicate our current invoice format and so I set a background and also our logo, but it appears to be the reason why I now start seeing the following error, when I try to generate an invoice;

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: chrome-extension://lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl/call_skype_logo.png

Please help

Thanks

Update: looks like the problem occurs only when I use DocDesigner in Chrome. I went back to IE and the problem didn't recur
Edited: Ayoade ADERELE - 07/08/2015 23:51:49 (More information)
Hello

How did you put images? Did you try to get PDF only with one image? It can exclude one of problems.
I only used one image as background and another for Company Logo.

When I used FireFox, the problem went away and I have made a little progress

However, sometimes it appears not to save the background image file I set, so I have to attach it again repeatedly.

What can be the cause of that problem?
There are two images: logo and background. I supposed to use only one for looking "wrong" image.
Open browser console F12 before saving. Is there error while saving?
Background images can be troublesome in PDF.

You need to be sure which version of Adobe acrobat you have installed in your system.

Also as a general rule for background images, it is better to declare the full path to the image ie http://mysite.com/mydolder/myimage rather than .../myimage

Let us know if these notes help.

Matthew
Thanks Matthew,

The problem I am having is that the image doesnt always save when I atach it to the invoice template as a background.

Sometimes it does, sometimes is doesnt.

Even after it saves and generates a PDF, it then loses the image afterwards.

Is it because I am trying to load the image fr om a folder on my computer?

If so, wh ere should I save the file and how do I connect it to the invoice template I am trying to create.

Thanks for your help
Hi Alexey, could I use DocDesigner to change Quotes template? I checked but it seems I can't?

Thank you.
Hello

You couldn't change any built-in template. You can create custom templates via DocDesigner and create documents based on CRM entity.  
Thank you again Alexey.
Hi Alexey,

We desperately need your help please.

We cannot make your doc designer work. We have tried and tried.
We can design a template but cannot find any way to make it work in the BP or workflow.

There seem to be missing elements from your self hosted install.

Please get in touch in my gmail again.

Thank you.

Matthew
Cang Ta wrote:
Hi Alexey, could I use DocDesigner to change Quotes template? I checked but it seems I can't?

Cang,

I "modified" quotes and invoices as best I could using the CRM > Settings > Payment & Invoices.  I uploaded a background image (full screen) which had our company logo and other such text information on it.  It helped us because we needed to put information on the document which was not available by default.  This only helps though if the information doesnt change on a quote-to-quote basis.

So, we created multiple payment types (depending on what information we wanted to display)  Here is a sample of what I uploaded for one of them:

It might help

Patrick Keane wrote:
Cang Ta  wrote:
Cang,

I "modified" quotes and invoices as best I could using the CRM > Settings > Payment & Invoices.  I uploaded a background image (full screen) which had our company logo and other such text information on it.  It helped us because we needed to put information on the document which was not available by default.  This only helps though if the information doesnt change on a quote-to-quote basis.

So, we created multiple payment types (depending on what information we wanted to display)  Here is a sample of what I uploaded for one of them:

It might help

Wow thanks for your reply, it's good to hear that we can modified quotes. Can I change the font is used in quotes PDF template? Because my problem is the text don't display unicode characters (Vietnamese) correctly.

Thanks
Hello
DocDesigner is not more available on Market place . Is there any alternative to this application ?
Thanks
Hello

It's available: https://www.bitrix24.com/apps/?app=htmls.DocDesignerWest
Dear Alexey,
I already have designed my template to use as a quote with docdesigner , but when I want to sel ect it in payment settings , I can not, because it does not show me .I need help to use a template designed with docdesigner and view it on the tab where the templates are selected for a quote?
excuse my bad English, i hope you can help me!!!

i leave 2 images, one of the template created, and the other that cant see that template that i want to use in my quotes
Note. i've all ready set the template configuration to be seen fr om the quotes leads and everything!

Thanks.
Dan

Dear dan kel

Unfortunately you couldn't use DocDesigner's template in Bitrix24 directly. The Quotes doesn't support by DocDesigner, it's Bitrix24 restriction. You can create  your document based on deal or invoice  using DocDesigner.
Dear Alexey,

I used Docdesigner to export pdf/doc Deals, the result is a blank page. I tried pdf, doc, default template and there's no luck.

Can you check it again, please.
Dear Quan ., check your email. We've answered to your request.
Dear Alexey, can you resend please, I still don't receive your email
Did you try HTML? If it's blank can you attach your html source of template as simple txt-file?
Dear Alexey, the HTML function hangs and don't work.

This is the template code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3H9xqpT5vBJR3BrZ1JZZ0I1NFk/view?usp=sharing

Thank you
Dear Quan .,
It works fine. Tmp is correct. http://joxi.ru/j1A5dWyCwa1p2E
Can you check brouser console (F12) for errors?
Dear Alexey,

When exporting html, it said: TypeError: myWin is null

I am using: Mac OS with Firefox ESR 38.2.

I tried Safari but no luck.

Thank you
I suppose it depends from browser security. Check settings and allow pop-up window for your Bitrix24.
I need row number of this err.
Thank you Alexey, I stoped block pop up, I can export html but it still blank.

I copy the Console here:

"phpInit" Object { start: "18.10.2015 06:12:30", statStart: "18.10.2015 06:12:30", statEnd: "18.10.2015 06:12:31", initStart: "18.10.2015 06:12:31", init: "18.10.2015 06:12:31", initEnd: "18.10.2015 06:12:32" } app.min.js:147:20
"dur01" 8571 app.min.js:147:79
"dur1" 8781 app.min.js:147:129
false Object {  } app.min.js:597:63
"data" Object { result: 1 } flexigrid.min.js:1:14470
There is no err in the log. Try to check browser console in pop-up window.
The pop up window console is blank, Alexey
Please check Support area in DocDesigner. I've asked for invite and additional info.
Did you check spam for answers from our helpdesk?
I checked spam and there's no email from you. Can you check again please.
Dear Quan ., is it your email?
Yes, it is.

Thank you for your help
I sent a message directly to your address, I didn't use our helpdesk. Did you receive it?
Hi Alexey,
We instaled Doc Designer V.15 and now when we paste the value of differents items company like adress, it doesn't work.

Could you help us?
Hi Lídia Álvarez Montaner,
It works. What exactly do you do and do you see? What is the base for document?
Dear all DOC Designer users.

We have installed this module some time back but until now we cannot make it work at all.

We are a Bitrix self hosted customer.

is there anyone here with the development skills to offer assistance?

We are willing to pay consulting fees to get this issue fixed, we really need the doc designer so that we can customize our quotes and invoices. (and other documents that we want to make in workflows..

if you have been able to make this module work, please get in touch and offer assistance.

Thank you.

Matthew
Hello Matthew Edmunds,

Why did you stop contact with us?
Hello Alexey Andreev,

The problem is that in the template we paste the value, but when we past to pdf, instead the name of company or the address, it writes          
{Company.TITLE} , {Company.ADDRESS_LEGAL} or {Company.REG_ADDRESS_CITY}.

Thank you.
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 Next
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24