Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Marketplace » Zoho Migration Tool
Pages: 1
RSS
Zoho Migration Tool, Error in Notes & Contacts Migration
Hi,

I am not able to migrate the notes from zoho leads & accounts with the Migration tool

Also, I have tried several times to migrate contacts from zoho but its giving server error.

Finally , while trying to migrate deals all deals are migrating in name of same company.

Please assist.
Ajay
Edited: Ajay Bhayani - 05/05/2014 15:05:39 (had to add over the query)
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Hi,

I am not able to migrate the notes from zoho leads & accounts with the Migration tool

Also, I have tried several times to migrate contacts from zoho but its giving server error.

Finally , while trying to migrate deals all deals are migrating in name of same company.

Please assist.
Ajay
Hi, Ajay!

I'm working on your problem. Can you try again? And if problem still occurs, write me to support@crealink.ru.
Hi,

Retried but still the contacts, & deals are getting imported in the name of one same company.

Also the notes are not getting imported in any of the migration.

Awaiting your response.
Also,

I would like to ask that when am migrating the  data from zoho , all the leads, accounts, contacts deals are getting transferred in my name a responsible person.

I am the superadmin in both the CRMs.

Please help.
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Hi,

Retried but still the contacts, & deals are getting imported in the name of one same company.

Also the notes are not getting imported in any of the migration.

Awaiting your response.
We fixed the problem. Thank you for feedback!
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Also,

I would like to ask that when am migrating the data from zoho , all the leads, accounts, contacts deals are getting transferred in my name a responsible person.

Please help.
Awaiting your response. on this.
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Also,

I would like to ask that when am migrating the data from zoho , all the leads, accounts, contacts deals are getting transferred in my name a responsible person.

Please help.
Thank you for the update but still cannot see the notes being migrated in the to bitrix24 from zoho crm.
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Also,

Please help.

Secondly I am not seeing notes in any of the data being migrated.

HI, Can we get a response on this. and my other post... Please help ASAP.
Edited: Ajay Bhayani - 05/07/2014 21:10:49
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Ajay Bhayani wrote:
Also,

Please help.

Secondly I am not seeing notes in any of the data being migrated.

HI, Can we get a response on this. and my other post... Please help ASAP.
Hey GUYS !!! am awaiting the resolution of my query... IF DATA is note transferred I will not be able to evaluate and start using Bitrix24
Is this issues being looked at?  I am experiencing the same issues and have reached out to support and company@crealink.ru.

Here are my issues:

1. Contacts being imported show up as if they are all from one company (it's using the first company name in our database)
  2. The owner of the record is showing up as only my account however I already created the same users in the bitrix account but they are not matching up with the proper account owner, only making me the owner of all records. This is happening with all of the imported information that requires a record owner such as Companies, Contacts, Leads, Potentials, etc.
  • None of the associated activities are coming through with Leads, Contacts, Potentials.
  • When importing contacts, the progress of importing them is not shown.  It looks like it's importing them but I don’t see the summary showing me what's been imported and it never finishes.  I ended up using up all 2000 api calls being stuck on that one screen yesterday.  Today I can't even get the zoho migration tool to work.
    We want to move forward in using the system and getting our data moved over, please let me know when we can try the tool again for importing the data.
  • Hi.

Is there any fix for importing the activities on contact persons.
    We did the import of company and contact from a exported file from ZHOHO, to avoide using all our API calls.

But now we would like to get all activities imported as well. Zhoho can do the export, but I can't find a way to import them from the file.

Any one that has an idea?
    Br
    Kim
    Hi Kim,

Unfortunately CRM activities import is not supported yet. I've passed the suggestion to the devs. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
    Pages: 1
    2,000,000+
    organizations
    are already using Bitrix24