Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Ideas (feature request) » Several Requests
Pages: 1
RSS
Several Requests
1. An overhaul to the Lead conversion process including. Really important:
  • the ability to convert custom fields (no matter the field type) from Lead to Deals, Companies and Contacts.
  • The opportunity to enter more company information in the lead record.  For example, we are accustomed to being able to enter Company data such as industry and employee numbers at the lead stage.  We have custom fields for this in the lead records, but then have to manually re-enter the data when its time to convert to company.
  • The ability for business processes to trigger conversions (not just create new records) and/or the ability for the new CRM record to automatically associate properly with other existing CRM records.  For example, when we use a business process to make a new deal, we have to manually assign the appropriate Company and Contact after the deal is made.
  • The ability for business processes to translate information from all types of fields to matching fields.  For example, when creating a new deal from a lead record, list fields are able to populate corresponding text fields in the new deal, but are not able to trigger other list fields, even when the list options are identical.
  • The ability to convert Events from Leads to Deals.
2. Communications:
  • Screen sharing
  • More people allowed to conference call
  • A proper voice-mailbox with notifications for Telephony.
3. Enhanced cloud versions:
  • idea management
  • meeting planning
  • learning modules
4. More intuitive design of wiki sections.  In particular, the index page should be able to allow better access to the contents of the wiki.

5. In general, better documentation and training.  The platform is powerful and complex to learn, but the documentation and training is often lacking and/or confusing.  Many times I've found myself unable to find clear answers to some things even after looking through the videos, the course, blog posts and forum posts.  Not only is all of that information scattered about, its sometimes out of date, and is somewhat incomplete even after you piece it all together.  In particular, the resources for learning business proceses is very, very lacking.  There simple isn't information available (that I've found) that covers all aspects of building processes. Also, while tech support is prompt and accurate in their responses, it often feels like the answers given are slightly less than a thorough explanation and are clearly written by someone who has English as a second language...not that that is bad (I love russians!), just that all of these things together make for a tedious and sometimes frustrating experience for someone new to the platform.  I'd suspect a thorough overhaul of your support materials, with non-technical english speaking people in mind as the audience, could cause bitrix to completely explode in the states.  Bitrix has a lot to offer, but the barrier of entry is tough for newbies.

6.  The ability to trigger list views by selecting a filter (I know you can trigger filters when you select a list view, but its easier to hit a filter button than it is to switch list views).

thanks for considering.
Pages: 1
3,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24