Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Self-hosted version » How to modify the "My Workplace" Menu?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to modify the "My Workplace" Menu?
I want to delete the "mail"-Link for ALL users inside the "My Workplace"-Menu. How can I do that?

Thanks!
Self-Hosted Version BizPace ENterprise
Hi Joe,

You need to do it separately for each user - click on the settings icon next to the "My Workspace" line - edit tools will appear next to menu sections lines - click on the pencil "edit" icon next to Mail section to hide it. Finish editing with OK tab.

Yana.  
Hi Yana,

isn't there any other possibility? I need to change this link for over 200 users... so it can't be the solution to login 200 times. It must be defined inside a template file or something. We're using the BizPace Enterprise Edition (currently on trial).

thanks
Edited: Joe - 08/20/2014 16:50:11
Self-Hosted Version BizPace ENterprise
Sorry Joe, that answer was for the cloud plans.
For the self-hosted version you can delete this menu line or set access permissions to it. You can do it in the Menu Settings.

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I am looking to do the same thing. I have looked at the menu setting manual but it does not tell me which file that line actually resides. Can you tell me where to root left menu file is as I assume that is where the menu line resides. Failing that can you tell me which permission i need to change to disable to mail option for everyone in the my workspace menu.

Alan
Same question here...
Self-Hosted
Just use Edit mode, use can find switch on the top on your admin panel. After that then your mouse over the left menu you will see edit menu button there, just use it.
Edited: Dmitry Ipatov - 08/27/2016 16:55:52
Bitrix partner and certified developer - http://electroid-lab.ru/
Bitrix24 business processes setup and self-hosted version customization
Thanks, Dimitry. But this does not work to remove "Chat and Calls" or "CRM" from the My Workspace menu... Can you give advice?
Edited: Florian Korthauer - 08/29/2016 10:28:17
Self-Hosted
Florian Korthauer wrote:
Thanks, Dimitry. But this does not work to remove "Chat and Calls" or "CRM" from the My Workspace menu... Can you give advice?
You removed the following items from there and saved menu? What's happen if you click on edit menu again, can you see that items there?

If they are not there, then you see now cached menu. You need to go to admin, setting, cache management and flush cache from there.
Bitrix partner and certified developer - http://electroid-lab.ru/
Bitrix24 business processes setup and self-hosted version customization
these items seem to be "hard coded" as they are not listed in the section.menu. Only the ones I added manually are listed there...
Self-Hosted
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24