Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Other » Accounts Overlapping on the same computer
Pages: 1
RSS
Accounts Overlapping on the same computer
Hi there!

The account that i'm showed as logged in is constantly changing to other users among my colleagues. The same thing happens to them as well. For instance, visiting one page, in the username box on the right hand side corner, my name is shown. But when I go to another page, there's one of my colleague's name over there this time. It goes on like this. It's like, the logged in person via my computer changes after almost every click.

We are using static IP in our office since we're also using IP Santral for telephone conversations. I assume this may cause such a problem. But on the other hand, static ip is too common to be a problem.

Any suggestions are much appreciated since we need to add even more employees, but in these circumstances, we can't risk using it.

Thank you,

Ege
We are having the exact same issue with the free cloud version. While moving around the site, the logged in user in the upper right hand corner will change to one of the other users that are also active on the site (they are on a different machine, same network, same public IP).  
Dear Ege & Jeff!

Please report this to our Helpdesk asap Thank you

Yana
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24