Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Backup and restore question
Pages: 1
RSS
Backup and restore question, What if the worse happens
Lets say the worse that can happen happens.
Someone hacks my bitrix account, changes the login and email information and deletes all data stored in the account.

Will my account be lost for ever? Can you verify my identity over phone and change the email back and send me a new password?

It is possible to rollback all data (as in restore all deleted data)? and how much would this cost?
Hi Ronnue,

All Bitrix24 accounts are backed up every 24-hours & in case of any predictable circumstances can be restored. we do not restore accounts for our free plan users only in case if they deleted something themselves, but in your scenario & any other tech issues - all data will be restored.

Yana.
Hello, I know that this is an old post, but we have a problem with our Bitrix24 CRM, we suddendly lost all our companies... It's been a week and the Bitrix 24 suppport does not solve this problem, we are losing money every day... can Bitrix24 restore the CRM data?
Edited: Mario Santos - 08/19/2014 14:03:23
Hi Mario,

we suddendly lost all our companies.

you need to solve this with our helpdesk - why did this happen, if you've deleted the companies list by mistake - you can request full CRM part back up if you're Bitrix24 paid subscriber. If it was tech issue & not your fault - we will restore it even if you are free plan subscriber. Please advise your ticket number. Thanks.

Yana.
Dear Yana, many thanks for your answer.

We have a "Standard" license. We created the ticket on the 11th of August, the day the companies desapear and until now we dont have any solution. we are paying for a service that is not working and we are loosing our confidence on it. If we dont have a solution today we will surely stop using Bitrix24 and we will change to a diferent program.

IDSubjectModifiedMsgs.Status

We lost all our Companies in the CRM!!!!
08/19/2014 13:36:41
[669331] (B24_506695) Mario
Total: 1

Many thanks.
Hi Mario,

Our support staff is working on this issue - you will be advised further via the ticket. Thank you!

Yana.
Cant help but love bitrix24, however losing data is bad, its bad if you lose private data sure, but company data is ones worse nightmare.
Would love to know the outcome Mario.

Other question:
As a free user, when i lose data and its 100% my fault. Is it possible to restore it if i pay you guys?
Or just a suggestion let us pay you 15$ or so a month for some extras and support?

What im trying to say is im sure that most people using bitrix24 would not mind paying a few $ a month for some extra service and support.
However the gap from 0$ to 100$ is a little to big IMO.
Hi Ronnie,

Our support team has determined that one of Mario's users has deleted the data (that is what Mario will be further advised via the ticket - the user ID & so on), in his case as far as he is a paid subscriber - we will restore the data. The process is not that simple & is time consuming, that is why we provide this service for our paid plans subscribers only. To tell the truth such problems occur not very often as it demands several actions - like "choose all" & choose action=delete, also as an admin you can set CRM>Access permissions to all roles except yours (admin) to have no right to delete CRM items (delete=access denied). Maybe this option will be helpful.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Hello Ronnie and Yana

we already solved the problem of the account Managers being able to delete all the companies. We are still waiting for the data to be restored.... Support is very slow...
Hi Mario,

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Yana.
Good to hear Mario.

Yana i fully understand that work costs money.
Let me rephrase my question.
If a free user loses all his data due to his own mistake, and he contacts support, support will say "there is absolutely nothing what so ever we can do, i guess your just screwed. You should have taken a payed plan" ?
Or would you offer a restore for a certain fee?
Hi Ronnie,

I see what you mean, but the answer is no, we don't provide the back-up service for any additional fees for our free plan subscribers if the data was deleted by their fault. This service along with other features & options is provided in our upper tariff plans. I guess you've noticed we already provide a considerable amount of features for free, so let's say that is the price policy we currently have.

Yana.
Hi Yana, thanks for your reply.

I agree that Bitrix is offering a awesome service for free.. and in no way am i complaining about the free service you provide.
We are a very small company with only 3 employees (me included). And 100$ a month is a little steep, however if by paying that fee i can be rest assure that my data is safe and that when something happens i can rely on bitrix24 to rollback my data i guess its worth it. I have looked at alternatives that do provide rollbacks for a fee but they just don't have all the features bitrix24 has or charge a lot more for there product.

Now my biggest concern is if you guys more flexible to paying customers.
For example if i would lose my email and password and no longer would be able to access my account.
Would you guys say:
A: sorry there's absolutely nothing we can do, sure we can verify your identity by phone and asking for information like last invoice number etc. but we don't do that because its not in out company policy.
B: sure we can help you its not in out policy but if you can send us a copy of your passport and additional information to verify you identity we can change the email and password of your account so you have access to it again.

Sorry for being a bit of a pain in the ass, but i have worked with company's that work like robots any lack any form of empathy towards their customers.
Dear Ronnie,

In this case the answer will be B :-) And we love our customers! :-)

Yana.
Good to hear,

In that case as soon as i get my colleges to use bitrix24 you will have a new customer :).
We'll be happy to welcome you & your team aboard! :)

Yana.
Hi, have a similar question.

We accidently deleted an invoice, and I would like to restore it.  I am unable to simply create a new invoice with the same number (since new invoices take the next number in line).
Did I hear somewhere recently that I can restore deleted data from some sort of recycle bin? Or is that only for the company drive?

To prevent this happening in the future, I have changed access permissions for users who are not admins so they have no access to delete records.
Hi Patrick!

We don't have CRM recycle bin right now - I've passed your suggestion to the devs, thank you. BTW you  can create new invoice - the system will give it the default prefix number - but than you can edit the invoice - you'll see prefix field available for editing - you can edit it for the number you need.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Is there possibility to restore deleted post from Activity Stream?
Thanks in advance for answer
Hi!
Unfortunately you cannot restore the message. But if there was an attachment in your Activity Stream message, it can be restored from My Drive>Downloads.  
+1 vote for some type of recycle bin especially for users that don't have restoration benefits. Is there a developer suggestion forum somewhere?

In my situation I thought I was deleting a comment but ended up deleting the entire conversation. It wasn't important but that was a little scary.
Edited: Gilbert Smith - 07/25/2016 19:19:56
Thanks for the suggestion, Gilbert!

Best,

Yana.
Hello Dear,
I accidentally removed one calendar in calendars section, is there any solutions to recover it or it deleted permanently?
Could you help me?
Screenshot_1.jpg (147.1 Kb)
Hi Paulius!

Only in case you have a commercial account subscription via our Helpdesk request.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24