Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » how can i do this
Pages: 1
RSS
how can i do this, well, what is a crm if I can't do this ?
My point is, my firma is struggling with too much contacts, so i'm looking around CRM cause people say me it is the solution.

So now, I've entered a load of contacts into bitrix24, and i want to say "well, you margaret, head of calling people department, you'll have to call our 100 sponsors and ask them if they don't want to give us more money this year"

and I just absolutely don't know how to do this except by spending 10 hours clicking each contact one by one. So, an old excel spreadsheet is more powerfull than bitrix24.

where am I wrong ?

Your message was modified. Please do not use strong & f-words in respect to other forum users.
Hi Jérôme!

If I get it right & you want to notify Margaret & set her this task, you can filter all contact by definite parameter (e.g. created today), go to the contact list bottom line menu > tick "for all"> choose set new task in the actions menu> you can name the task  "call our 100 sponsors and ask them if they don't want to give us more money this year" - & make Margaret a responsible for this task, she will get notification about tis task - and will see all contacts attached to the task.
Yana.
well, but it's the same as margaret getting an email saying (contact all those sponsors).
then margaret got to add 100 task, one for each sponsors ? and with those task she can track if the sponsor answered her call, her mail, and if they finally payed that additional money ?
I see what you mean, do you have an exact option suggestion? Like - add option "action for all\chosen contacts = call" or anything else?

Yana.
sorry, i don't really have a suggestion, i'm struggling in the crm world to see if it fits my needs.

or suggestion : -add option "action for chosen contacts = make tasks wich are bound individually to each one"
add option "action for chosen contacts = make tasks wich are bound individually to each one"
I've passed it to the devs, thanks for sharing this scenario with us.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24