Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Times for calendar events off-set by one hour
Pages: 1
RSS
Times for calendar events off-set by one hour, Found this AM that all event times set prior to Nov 1, 2014 are now 1 hour behind.
Appears that Bitrix has not accomadated the time change  and event times are now showing for an hour earliier. Support has not responded.

Des
Hi Des!

We apologize for the inconvenience, this may have been caused by the Daylight saving time changes, our support will assist asap. Thanks for reporting.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Is this why the Company Pulse zero's out every day at 4pm EST?  I cannot seem to find a way to fix this....
Hi Tyler!

Please contact our Helpdesk - they will advise.  
Hi Tyler!

Please contact our Helpdesk  - they will assist.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Just to follow up I entered this Helpdesk Ticket on the 14th and have yet to hear back anything.  I'm starting to think you are the only one working customer service...
Hi Tyler,

Our support team is working hard :-) actually. If you are Bitrix24 paid subscriber - you have a support priority, if not you are put in the general queue - usually SLA is 24 hours except weekends, but can be longer sometimes. We apologize for making you wait & the support team will respond asap.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24