Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Business Process Triggers
Pages: 1
RSS
Business Process Triggers
I have a couple high level questions concerning the functionality and capability of the business processes in Bitrix24:
  • Can I switch a business process template from being a "deal" to a "lead" template?

• From my understanding, there are four types of "business process": deal, lead, company, and contact processes. Is it true that a new process can only begin if a new profile is created or changed form one of these four? Can other automated processes run independent of these four profiles?
Hi Luke!

Fist of all: The following system objects are supported:For CRM Business Processes: you can export existing BP on deals, then go to create new BP - lead template & click import - now you can import your template back - please check all the imported fields content before saving.

You cannot launch one Business Process from another in the Cloud version, but this can be done in the self-hosted version.

Is it true that a new process can only begin if a new profile is created or changed form one of these four?

Not sure what do you mean by this, in Bitrix24 Business Processes are working on the base of pre-made templates. The created (or existing) business process template can be run manually or automatically depending on the parameters. A business process can have multiple instances, each running independently. The system performs automatic scheduling, saves and restores the state of each instance; keeps the execution log for each business process instance for further analysis.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thanks for your reply Yana.

My second question has to do with beginning the running process for a template. For instance, do the templates ONLY run when a new lead, deal, company, or contact is created/modified? In other words, can processes be created that run independently of these four categories?
Processes may also be run manually.

And if you're interested in a clever of way of making a process run automatically not whenever any chage is made, but when a specific change is made, look here:

https://www.bitrix24.com/support/forum/messages/forum39/topic11189/message50511/#message50511
I am looking for the Common List items in the free version of Bitrix24 without success. I have watched all the videos and scoured the app, but cannot find where it it hiding. In the videos, it used to be an option under the Company menu as well as a Workspace option.  Where is it hiding now? Thank you!
Hi Shas-Tahum Shep-Nu!

Lists are available in Bitrix24 Professional plan only.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Luke!

Fist of all: The following system objects are supported:    Common List  items;
  Document Library  files;
  CRM  items.
  For CRM Business Processes: you can export existing BP on deals, then go to create new BP - lead template & click import - now you can import your template back - please check all the imported fields content before saving.  

You cannot launch one Business Process from another in the Cloud version, but this can be done in the self-hosted version.

Hi All,

I understand both ways of running business process from a CRM item and a LIST item. I have done that and it works great.

Now I want to start a BP from a Document Library, for instance, when a spreadsheet file is saved to a Drive folder.
Is it possible?

Thanks!
Ronaldo
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Hi Ronaldo,

Please see our Business processes Training Course.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24