Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Bugs in Reporting?
Pages: 1
RSS
Bugs in Reporting?, Can't get resource management reports to work
Hi. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

I have multiple projects going on at once. All of them have tasks that are bounded by a start and end date. I want to see how many hours per month an individual employee is tasked across projects, so I can see if they're being over or under tasked, and I need to project this out a few months. I go to task resource tracking under reports, I ask it to give me a report bounded by a start date and an end date (e.g. the month of Jan 2015), I specify my tasks, and I get a spreadsheet of all my estimated tasking over the course of the project. Not helpful, because I need it month by month. I go to employee resource tracking, I specify my tasks, I specify a date range (e.g. the month of Jan 2015), and I get a big blank white box with nothing in it. Are there bugs with this or am I screwing something up?

Thanks,
Hi Jennifer!

I go to task resource tracking under reports,....and I get a spreadsheet of all my estimated tasking over the course of the project. Not helpful, because I need it month by month.

Do you mean the report data visual representation "month by month" or that report data is not correct? The first option is not supported currently.

I go to employee resource tracking, I specify my tasks, I specify a date range (e.g. the month of Jan 2015), and I get a big blank white box with nothing in it

Can you share a report settings & result screenshot? (you can contact our Helpdesk in case you don't want to share it here ) Please note that report shows the fact of the time spent on tasks. You can read more about it in our blog post.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Yana: Thanks for the response.

So like I said, I need to be able to forecast for my projects how many hours a person is tasked per month. I know the reports won't show me a graph month by month but if I can filter the tasking so that it only returns the results for one month this works for me. First, I tried to go into the task resource tracking. On the filter, I've specified that I want to see results for a group, I've specified the date range as 12/01/14-12/30/14 (which should get me the tasks for December), the project name, and the status of the tasks as pending. When I hit apply, instead of just the tasks for December (which are the two test tasks), I get a report of all the tasking for the whole project. So it's not filtering right.

Then, I tried to go into employee resource tracking, which should give me information about the planned labor costs and number of tasks for a project. I filter by the group, the project, and the date range (again, month of December), and I get no graph, all of the tasks, and all of the hours. I should have 2 tasks, one at 16 hours and one at 15 hours.

Does this help? I appreciate I won't get a month by month breakdown, but I need the filtering for a workaround.

Thanks!

When I hit apply, instead of just the tasks for December (which are the two test tasks), I get a report of all the tasking for the whole project. So it's not filtering right.

Looks like wrong filtering reporting from our side, please contact our HelpDesk with these details. Same for the second scenario. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Will do! Thanks!
Hi Yana, sitting with the same problem, the filters on the TASK REPORT is not working properly with specific reference to the use of dates!

This is an error that makes the whole reporting function useless.

Please help
Dear Erick,

Kindly report this to our Helpdesk

Best,

Yana.
Any update for this issue?  We have the same problem, it seems that in our case the reports use another time zone because everything that happens after 16:00 local time, it´s reported to the next day.  We have post our issue in helpdesk, but it has been worthless.
 Hi,

Our Helpdesk will assist, thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24