Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Calendar invites
Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
Calendar invites, How to invite external customers
+1 vote

I vote for this feature too. Being available to invite CRM contacts to some event and automatically keeping track of their response is quite important. But I also understand that free bitrix comes at a price... not everything gets implemented.
Thanks for the feedback.

Best,

Yana.
I am extremely disappointed that this feature has not been prioritized in the two 2+ years that this forum has been going on. My company was considering upgrading to the Professional package, but without this basic feature it doesn't make sense for us. Obviously this is a vote for inclusion of this feature, but our company needs to upgrade to a business suite by the end of the month, and I don't see any activity on Bitrix's end to make sure this is implemented quickly. Unfortunately we may now be forced to subscribe to another business platform. I don't see why Bitrix would let something as basic as this feature of inviting external guests to meetings allow them to lose potential customers.
Thanks for sharing. We're considering some improvements in this area for the next year, but nothing is scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
I understand the frustration of the people who have posted on this topic.  A CRM needs to be able to have clients or customers connected to appointments and outcomes of the appointment captured.  I vote for the feature to be added.

Jay Hall
Pages: Prev. 1 2
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24