Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Offline use?
Pages: 1
RSS
Offline use?
Does Bitrix24 have any offline mode/capabilities?  I live in an area with spotty internet, so I am wondering if I will be able to edit my tasks if my internet connection goes down.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Carl!

No, we don't provide offline use of Bitrix24.

Best,

Yana.
Hello.

According to this link https://www.bitrix24.com/features/mobile.php it did have the offline use. Any special reason for eliminating this feature? I mean, not everyone have connection all the time. The company I work for, for instance has a sales rep team who goes to various country area where there is no signal at all. It would a huge plus if it could be used in this conditions.
Thank you.
And if your internet connection is spotty – that’s no problem, because Bitrix24 mobile app has offline work mode.

This is what the website says, it means if you have internet connection problems - you still can read the cached Activity Stream you have loaded before, but you won't be able to add new data - e.g.send new messages

Best,

Yana.
We just decided to evaluate Bitrix24 because of the 'offline mode'. Will there be an update soon enabling users to add contacts, etc while offline? We selected Bitrix24 expressly because of the claim that it works offline. Being able to simply read the activity stream is not at all the same as having an offline work mode.

Thanks in advance for the information.
Hi Ta,

Only the scenario described above, I'm afraid no other possibility is provided.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, you claim "offline work mode" for the mobile app. It does not work for me. What do I wrong? I can't work offline. Thanks.
This is what the website says, it means if you have internet connection problems - you still can read the cached Activity Stream you have loaded before, but you won't be able to add new data - e.g.send new messages
Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24