Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Event added in project calendar doesn't show in my calendar
Pages: 1
RSS
Event added in project calendar doesn't show in my calendar
When I add an event in a project calendar I expect that as the owner of the event that it will automatically show up in the calendar in my workspace.  This does not happen.

My goal is to have the calendar in my workspace show all events of which I'm a member whether added directly or from any workgroup calendar or linked external calendar.  Is this the intended behavior?  If not then I will add it as a feature request.  Thanks.

Greg
Hi Greg!

You can configure favorite calendars (e.g. add workgroup calendar) in My Workspace>Calendar - tick calendars you want to view in the same table. This is done in purpose not to overload the personal calendar.

Do you suggest all events (including workgroup's ones) should go directly to personal calendar?

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks for your reply.  Below are the options I have to show on my personal workspace calendar.  There are no workgroup/project calendars there.  How can I include them in the list?

I can appreciate your intention of not wanting to overload the personal calendar, however what the user really needs is a holistic view of all of their commitments.  I suggest that by default it should include everything from all calendars, but give each user the flexibility to exclude events from specific calendars.

Click "setting" icon>configure favorite calendars:

Choose group calendars you want to add (you can add all of them if you want):

The groups calendars will appear on the left - tick them to see calendar's events.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24