Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » General - Copy & Paste - Screenshots
Pages: 1
RSS
General - Copy & Paste - Screenshots, How to ?
Hi Yana,

I have tried several times to copy & paste screenshots in tasks description and comments and in conversations without success.  I have also been unsuccessful here in the forums. But I see you can (I have copied one of yours in another post).  How do you do it ? What support program/software do you use ?

This is very important to get to use Bitrix to its full potential.

BR - BM

Hi Bernard!

The copy & paste option is not supported - you can either upload image files to the forum (Bitrix24 message\task) or insert a link for the image stored somewhere else with the help of image tab:

It means whatever software you use to make screenshots or system hot keys, what you need to do is save screenshot to your computer or online storages & share it after.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

All is clear, but doesn't really help.  However I understand your team is working on same!  Can you give me a timeline when this will be implemented ?

BR - BM
subscribing to thread.  yes ,  this is a very useful feature.  
Hi JoJo,

Thanks for your vote.

Best,

Yana.
Copy paste of a screen shot is super important for most tasks as developers of web/IT/ etc. Itis a major set-back it does not work and a first of the 30 or so CRM systems I have tested.
Hoping it gets higher on the  dev list.

Best regards
G. Sondale
Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for the feedback.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24