Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » How to export to file excel from digital form?
Pages: 1
RSS
How to export to file excel from digital form?
Hi all,

I’m using ADDITIONAL INFORMATION to make fields for input data. After that, we have a digital form for input data. Now, I want to export from the digital form with variables to file excel and print it.
How can I do that?

Thank you all!
Edited: NAHI Demo - 06/05/2015 13:23:20
Hi Nahi!

Please advise what version (cloud or self-hosted) you're using, what additional information are you referring to? Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I'm using cloud version.
I mean, I'm using ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (tab) instead of MODIFY DOCUMENT (tab) in BP, to make fields for input data. After that, we have a digital form like this:

Name:
Description: Xin vui lòng điền thông tin và đính kèm file kế hoạch để trình duyệt.
Người lập kế hoạch:
Chức danh:
Ngày trình duyệt:
Kỳ công tác:
Đính kèm file kế hoạch:
Ghi chú:
Director:

Now I want to export to EXCEL form like this:Because, sometimes, I need to export to excel (word) form and print it for approval. Expecailly with bill form...
Name DescriptionNgười lập kế hoạch Chức danh Ngày trình duyệt Kỳ công tác Đính kèm file kế hoạch Ghi chú Director
variable1 variable2 variable3 variable4 variable5 variable6 variable7 variable8 variable9
I've tried to use html/text in variables, but not success.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Thanks Yana,
hinh4.jpg (37.35 Kb)
hinh5.jpg (85.68 Kb)
Edited: NAHI Demo - 06/09/2015 07:42:18
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24