Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Beware Of Fraud And Scams
Pages: 1
RSS
Beware Of Fraud And Scams
As you know, anyone can register a free Bitrix24.com email account. Recently, we've had to deal with several fraud attempts, when people were posing as Bitrix24 employees either via email or Bitrix24 Network. Here's one of the examples

--------------------
Bitrix, Inc. US Headquaters
Alexandria VA 22314 USA
Phone: 1 646 7818 236

Dear Bitrix24 user,

Compliments of the 2015 Bitrix24 Christmas Sweepstakes

My name is Rose-Anna Cosby, and I am the General Accounts Manager at Bitrix24, Inc.

I wish to inform you that your Bitrix24 account emerged the lucky winner of the sum of One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000) in the 2015 Bitrix24 Christmas

Sweepstakes.

The 2015 Bitrix24 Christmas Sweepstakes online draw was conducted at the Bixtrix24 head quarters in California, USA using a random selection of active online Bitrix24

user accounts.

Eventually, with Ticket Number (FB-1750-3750) your Bitrix24 account was picked by an advanced automated random online computer bitrix24 search engine.

In order to claim your winning funds, send your names, telephone number and contact address to the Facebook, Inc. accounts manager’s email address:

bitrix24accountmanager@post.com

Thank you for using Facebook, and congratulations as you spend your good fortune wisely.

Sincerely,
Sergey Rizhikov
CEO, Co-Founder,Bitrix, Inc.

Disclaimer
This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way.
Copyright 2015 ©Bitrix24, Inc.

----------

Please note that Bitrix Inc employees will NEVER ask you to send them money, logins, passwords or other personal information. If in doubt, always email us at info@bitrix24.com first to make sure that you aren't dealing with a fraudster.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24