Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Companies, projects and tasks...
Pages: 1
RSS
Companies, projects and tasks..., Questions from a Newbie...
Hello All,

We have just discovered Bitrix14 and are currently evaluating it. It's a big system and we are doing things differently in our company. We will be happy to change though but do have a few questions, If anyone can point us to an answer I will be great full...

1. Is there a way to link projects (Word groups) with companies (clients)? We cannot find out how to link the two together? Is it possible? If not, why is that?
2. Is it possible to have different price-lists for different customers?
3. Time tracking. We would like to approve time spend by resources on a daily basis. That way, we can segregate billable from non-billable hours, is that possible?
4. Is it possible for resources to write a short report when they time track on something so that the customer can see what was done?

I hope to hear from somebody brighter then me J

With best regards,

Peter Skouhus

p.s. based on what we have seen, we are very impressed. A well rounded system.  
Hi Peter!

1 - workgroups cannot be linked to CRM objects, but workgroup tasks can - use the full task form to connect the task to the partocular CRM object.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,

Thank you for your answer. What about the remaining 3 questions:

2. Is it possible to have different price-lists for different customers?
3. Time tracking. We would like to approve time spend by resources on a daily basis. That way, we can segregate billable from non-billable hours, is that possible?
4. Is it possible for resources to write a short report when they time track on something so that the customer can see what was done?

With best regards

peter
Please excuse me, haven't noticed them somehow, please see below:

2 - there is no special "price lists" option in Bitrix24 at the moment, unfortunately the product catalog cannot be exported. But you can add various products or apply discounts to the products inside quotes & invoices or change the price in the quote or invoice form.

3 - Currently we have 2 time-tracking options available: first - separate time tracking module - clock in\out, work time report, work reports; second one - tasks time-tracking - with strat time tracking option & possibility to add time manually. At this very moment there is no possibility to add price per hr and calculate it in Bitrix24, but tasks reports are available. Both options are inside the CRM section, but tasks can be connected to the particular CRM objects.

4 - no special option for that, there is Activity Stream messages - for internal notes inside each CRM record and the option to send emails to CRM records

Hope this helps

Best,
Yana.  
Hi Team,

I am a  BITRIX24 user from last 2 months, i downloaded the BITRIX24 android mobile app and i logged in with my login credentials it shows an error as- UNFORTUNATELY, AUTHORIZATION FAILED.
                                           OK
I want to use my bitrix account from my android mobile, can you please give me an answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
narasimhareddy bandlapalli wrote:
Hi Team,

I am a  BITRIX24 user from last 2 months, i downloaded the BITRIX24 android mobile app and i logged in with my login credentials it shows an error as- UNFORTUNATELY, AUTHORIZATION FAILED.
                                           OK
I want to use my bitrix account from my android mobile, can you please give me an answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
May it be that you have enabled 2 step authorization? Please email us with a mobile app authorization details filled screenshot & error screenshot.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24