Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Business Tools
Pages: 1
RSS
Business Tools, cannot add user
hi, I have a problem, we use the free bitrix that can be use for 12 user, when I add the last user (12), it cannot use the business tools with error said as max user reach, but the license is used 11 license, how come it say max user reached? how can I solve this problem, thanks
Hi Bun!

Please open Subscription > Business Tools > please check if all users are listed there, also check if there are any inactive users who haven't accepted invitation or have been dismissed. If that is not the case, please contact our Helpdesk with the screenshot. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
we have 9 dismiss user, is this the cause of the problem? there are no user that haven't accepted invitation, just dismiss user
please advice
thanks
bun kong
On this page Subscription > Business Tools you have users who have access to business tools, if they are less then 12 and you need to add more, please use add employee tab. Important: users can be updated once per day only.

Best,

Yana.
no, still cannot add, the site says maximum number of user has been exceeded but it still have 11 users not 12[img]file:///C:/Bitrix24/Microsoft%20PH/BITRIX/bis01.jpg[/img]
Please report this problem to our Helpdesk asap. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24