Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Setup Multiple Bitrix24 Accounts
Pages: 1
RSS
Setup Multiple Bitrix24 Accounts, How to setup bitrix in order to have multiple accounts bound to same login and be able to interact with several intranets
Hello, my name is Bruno and I have an IT company.

We are planning to use bitrix24 for my own company and also for our customers (spread bitrix24.net paid version for all customers).

The problem preventing us to use bitrix24 effectively is how can we setup accounts/profiles in order to do that.

Our intention is :

1) Have a unique bitrix24 account with one email address
2) Be able to access customers intranet
3) Be able to receive all notification on account described in #1
4) Be able to present ourselves as support profile for our customers intranet

So far we have tried to use the single-signon option but this does not work as we expected.

Are there any solutions so that we can use and embrace bitrix24 ?

Bruno
Hi Bruno,

Not sure I got the scenario. Let's try to go step by step:

Have a unique bitrix24 account with one email address
What do you mean by email address here - email used as login? (each user should have own login email address) webmail - email connector to each user's mail account - individual as well

2) Be able to access customers intranet
Don't understand this  - you've created intranet for your team or for your customers? If both, your team can be invited as simple users (intranet) when customers can be invited to extranet workgroups as external users with limited access to your intranet. Alternatively - you can be listed as intranet users with admin rights and be settled in the company structure as a support department.

) Be able to receive all notification on account described in #1
Notifications are bind to a particular user, notifications are individual. What type of all users actions you would like to be informed about? Bitrix24 administrators have extended access to users accounts (except for chats - they are private)

Be able to present ourselves as support profile for our customers intranet
Helpdesk module is available in Bitrix24 self-hosted version. In the cloud you can use workflows for customers requests and configure that these requests will be redirected to the particular user of your team.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana

My main objective is to have one intranet site for each customer. And use the same login to access them all.

Right now I m using Single-SignOn (as a test procedure) to accomplish that.

I have linked one account by mistake and I would like to remove one in advance.

By signing in with my primary account (with single sign on enable for each customer's intranet user) I am able to access the portal.

My main goal is to have all tasks, notifications and everything in one place only. Is that possible? Example: I have tasks in each customer's intranet portal that I would like to see all in on place only (my "management" intranet for example).

Regards

Bruno
When you register at bitrix24.com \ bitrix24.net - a Bitrix24 Network ID is created for you, further you can create several intranets under same Network ID - you will have same login for each intranet. BUT (!) you won't have these intranets tasks or notifications  inside same Bitrix24 account - you will need to open each intranet separately to see each intranets tasks, etc. The only work around - email notifications - can be gathered at your one email account for all intranets.

I have linked one account by mistake and I would like to remove one in advance.
this is not technically possible, after you've merged 2 accounts into one - you can't separate them back

My main goal is to have all tasks, notifications and everything in one place only. Is that possible?

Though you can create several intranets as I mentioned above - it is not exactly how Bitrix24 is designed. This scenario is more or less comfortable if you have a couple of clients = couple of intranets. If you plan to have more - the idea for you is to use Bitrix24 CRM & Extranet workgroups for clients. But it depends on your type of business & scenario Bitrix24 should help you with.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24