Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Reporting - Tasks - Custom Fields
Pages: 1
RSS
Reporting - Tasks - Custom Fields, Is it possible to create reports and include Custom Fields?
Hi,

I've created on the Task Object several custom fields, but when creating a report, I can't select any of these as columns.
Is it not possible to report on custom fields? For example, if I have a custom issues log, I'd like to be able to create a report indicating just what those issues are.

Thanks.
Hi Heing,

Custom fields are not supported in tasks yet.

Best,

Yana.
Yana, hi.

Any plans on implementing custom task fields to be shown in the reports? We would need this functionality as well.

Best,
Samo
Hi Samo!

We don't plan to add custom fields support to task reports in the nearest updates. Thanks for the vote on this option, we are still considering it's implementation.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks for letting me know.

BR,
Samo
Samo Seničar wrote:
Hi Yana,

Thanks for letting me know.

BR,
Samo
Hi Yana, we need that functionality of showing custom tasked fields, too. Imagine, that you did use the field "release number" and would like to filter based on the release information.
Best regards, Peter
Hi Yana,

I'm trying to do exactly the same thing, as both Heing and Samo above - i.e. create simply Issue Management within Bitrix using Task data (custom fields) that can be shown within the Reports.  

Essentially - Issue Management within Bitrix would be very useful.  

If you decide not to implement Task custom fields within reports, could you consider implementing a set of static 'Issue Management' fields that the user could choose to include within the Tasks form.   This would add high value functionality with very little work and allow you to market Issue Management functionality within Bitrix24.

I would suggest a simple set of additional fields such as:

Issue Title  (short text)
Issue Description  (text)
Issue Criticality (1-5)
Comments  (text)
Target Resolution Date
Release Number

Thanks,
Roger
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations