Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » It's beauty, it's free. But..
Pages: 1
RSS
It's beauty, it's free. But..
Does not work. At least for us!

We've been testing Bitrix for over 24 hours and we're really trying. But the system already showed us, in the free version that does not work. (for us)

We test the tasks ... We create a task within a workgroup. It does not appear to the other members of the group in the stream. And most of the time, they do not even appear to us that we create in our own stream within the group.

in workgroup stream

We tried to add our own domain to Bitrix emails, that's more than 24 hours.

All over the world we have our replicated domain ...

But, not in Bitrix..
24h my business mail stopped because this

Other bugs.. Chat not appears message for me to my clients,
First page Chat  not translated...

Support.... 24h wating 1 simple response and..

Yes, the answer came .... Asking another question for me, a pointless question. More than 12 hours ago ..

We will wait for the stipulated 36h support period and we will report here and elsewhere our opinion, which unfortunately has not been very good regarding the system.

Sorry for my English.
Hi!

As for the tasks - please make sure you have not enable "Hide tasks" mode in Activity Stream (click All events). If you'd liek to receive group updates in your messenger please open the workgroup & turn on notifications (between All events & Actions).

Regarding MX records configuration - please await a reply from our Helpdesk team.

Alternatively, you contact your local Bitrix24 reseller in Brazil for assistance:

Company Name: RAD Solucoes

Services: Bitrix24 Cloud & Self-Hosted Versions

Phone: (51) 3377-4691

Best,

Yana.

Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi!

As for the tasks - please make sure you have not enable "Hide tasks" mode in Activity Stream (click All events). If you'd liek to receive group updates in your messenger please open the workgroup & turn on notifications (between All events & Actions).

Regarding MX records configuration - please await a reply from our Helpdesk team.

Alternatively, you contact your local Bitrix24 reseller in Brazil for assistance:

Company Name: RAD Solucoes    Services: Bitrix24 Cloud & Self-Hosted Versions    Location: Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil    Phone: (51) 3377-4691    Website:   www.radsolucoes.com.br      Best,   Yana.
In the second image of the post you can see the option cleared. It would just have looked. Group notifications are active.

"Support" reported that it is normal, that it does not appear even in the stream, only after user interaction in the task. Which is not right, but it is a horrible limitation of the system. Whoever is in the group, would have to see the tasks in stream...

As for the local reseller, he offered me support for R$450.00 equivalent to about 150 dollars a month. An absurdity, considering a system that does not meet me and that has basic flaws.

The idea is very good, on paper. In practice, not so much.

Thank you anyway.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24