Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Support chat not working on Bitrix24 Professional license
Pages: 1
RSS
Support chat not working on Bitrix24 Professional license, Support chat not working on Bitrix24 Professional license
We upgraded to the professional license, however when I try to use the support chat I get a message back saying "Direct support chat is only available in commercial Bitrix24 plans."

How do I get direct support? We have an issue with the Bitrix24 Mac application not working on our Macbooks.
Hi Ignatius!

Bitrix24 Support Online chat has been currently released in a beta & is available to a limited amount of accounts. We apologize for the misinformation reflected in the chat notification.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks for the reply.

In the meantime, how do we get support? Is there an email address I can use?

We're rolling Bitrix24 out company-wide, but have an issue with the Mac Desktop application not working.
You can always get our Helpdesk support via tickets here. Regarding Desktop app problems - please provide details in the ticket together with app logs (open app & choose send logs to Helpdesk from the top menu:

Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24