Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » More than 2 decimal places ?
Pages: 1
RSS
More than 2 decimal places ?, It is a huge problem !
Hi guys,

Bitrix24 is an amazing platform and we are planing to purchase one of your plans or self hosted one.

In the mean time we are trying the demo version and our company buys and sells lots of medicine which are priced based on 1 tablet, 1 injection, 1 capsule etc. and as you can imagine sometimes single tablet price can be something like 0.005467 USD but it rounds it up and messes up with the price so badly that when the purchase order comes with 5000 or 6000 in quantity that there is no way we can use bitrix24 platform.

I see a lot of people are asking about this problem and there is no fix yet. Similar platforms are giving user an option to choose how many decimal points they can use and it seems so simple yet problem is not fixed yet.

Can you please give us an update on this issue ? is there any future update includes this problem's solution ?

It is going to determine our decision on buying Bitrix24 or not.

King Regards.  
Edited: Burak Dogukan - 06/08/2017 15:35:17
I second that. I'm struggling with discount % limited to two decimals.
Hi Burak & Rafael!

Thanks for the bringing the topic up. I'll check with our dev team if we have something planned in this regard for this summer\fall & let you know.

Best,

Yana.
Thank you, Yana!

Regarding numbers and decimals:

1) It would also be great that Bitrix could support decimals like: 1.000.000,20. Nowadays it only supports 1,000,000.20;

2) I'd suggest that also "punctuated at thousands" could be a global setting;

3) Decimals could be also a "global setting", since when you have a list of Products in Deals (see attached picture) it's hard to read;

3) And finally, in list views, amounts should be right justified!
We just sent a support request about this and were told it would be discussed with the B24 team. While we have otherwise really found B24 useful, not having the ability to go beyond two decimal places may be a deal breaker for us. As the original poster says, rounding to two places when you are dealing with tens of thousands of items is a HUGE difference in actual price for the total quote or invoice. As a result, we have to create such quotes and invoices outside of B24 now. This is enough of a problem that we are researching new software.
Hi Rafael & Anne!

We do understand the importance of the decimal option for your type of business, but since it requires additional development from our end, I can't advise if this feature is not be implemented in the nearest couple of months, to be honest. It hasn't been scheduled yet.

Thanks for bringing the topic up.

For the newbies to this topic - if you're interested in this feature implementation, please don't hesitate to leave +1 vote. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24