Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Cannot login to my second Bitrix24 account
Pages: 1
RSS
Cannot login to my second Bitrix24 account, It keeps defaulting to the same Bitrix24 company and I cannot login to the other Bitrix24 company I have set up
I have logged out, cleared my cache and even tried using a private browser window, and I cannot get into my second company Bitrix24 account. It keeps defaulting back to the same company account and I get the error that the user does not exist in that company.

I cannot create a single sign on since it is down.

I even put the second company's Bitrix24 address directly into the browser, and it shows that I'm still logged into the other company account, no matter how many times and ways I've logged out.

I work in this second company account every day and people are counting on me! How do I get back in? This has never happened before.
Hello! Please try to use the browser in an incognito mode, or try to login from a different computer to just check, if your account is still active. Otherwise, please contact our HelpDesk for more instructions.  

Regards,

Nick
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24