Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Suggestion: can we have expanded Calendar views i.e. year view, custom date range?
Pages: 1
RSS
Suggestion: can we have expanded Calendar views i.e. year view, custom date range?, Suggestion that additional Calendar views be added to assist with events planning and easier viewing of events & tasks over longer timeframes
Hi,

I'd like to suggest that additional Calendar views be added to assist with events planning and make viewing of events & tasks generally easier over periods longer than just a month.

Specifically, in addition to the fixed Day, Week & Month views, I'd also like to have the options of choosing a Custom Date Range to allow me to view a time period which shows all events or tasks within a custom time-frame, and a Year View to give full visibility of a year's Events & Tasks on one page.

Both these views could be used with the 'drag and cre ate '  Event action to make Event planning over longer time periods much easier and also give better visual feedback over longer time-frames.

So I'm just posting this to see if this is a possibility, and also to see the level of support these ideas may have.

Regards

KC
Hi, Keith!

Unfortunately, Bitrix24 don't have the calendar year view and the possibility to customize the date rage, but i think it's a very useful idea. I've add your suggestion to our "to do"list. If it will be highly demanded we'll add this feature.
Thank you!

Best regards, Anna  
Hi Anna, how about adding some 'Like' / 'Dislike' buttons to your forums so people can express their support for new ideas?

KC
:idea: - this is super idea! We're already thinking about this feature for our forum. I think it would help us to understand which ideas and feature are the most useful and demanded.
I'll pass it to the development department.
Thank you!  
A similar system which already employs this idea is Uservoice, Along side Bitrix24, I use Uservoice to handle several companies' support systems.

It would be great using UserVoice's custom service hooks to integrate them into the Bitrix24 cloud/self-hosted system. You could easily then use the highest voted ideas and turn them into deals / leads with the ability to pull information from the UserVoice account into contacts.

I always recommend both services when trying to help companies and businesses streamline their organizational methods and it would be really nifty to see some integration.

Conversely I'm sure you can use the Ruby hook system UserVoice created (linked above from github) bundle what you need safely to let them add Bitrix24 into their product.

Several other CRM solutions which I don't use regularly have included UserVoice to handle support, ideas and knowledge base aspects. I feel it would put Bitrix24 at a great advantage as a CRM solution to also at least consider Uservoice as an option.

I would easily justify upgrading to a paid version with this level of integration was included. :)
A similar system which already employs this idea is Uservoice, Along side Bitrix24, I use Uservoice to handle several companies' support systems.  

It would be great using UserVoice's custom service hooks to integrate them into the Bitrix24 cloud/self-hosted system. You could easily then use the highest voted ideas and turn them into deals / leads with the ability to pull information fr om the UserVoice account into contacts.

I always recommend both services when trying to help companies and businesses streamline their organizational methods and it would be really nifty to see some integration.  

Conversely I'm sure you can use the Ruby hook system UserVoice created (linked above from github) bundle what you need safely to let them add Bitrix24 into their product.

Several other CRM solutions which I don't use regularly have included UserVoice to handle support, ideas and knowledge base aspects. I feel it would put Bitrix24 at a great advantage as a CRM solution to also at least consider Uservoice as an option.  

I would easily justify upgrading to a paid version with this level of integration was included.
Hi,Mr. Al Romano!

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We'll discuss your idea, maybe we will add it in the future.
You're right, it's very important to hear a "Uservoice":). At the moment we're discuss all feature and  fix the problems here, on forum and in the helpdesk. We also have an internal tool wh ere we put all the ideas and features from our users. We add to the product the most demanded and useful.
Absence of year calendar view and also inability to show all events in calendar in simple LIST view Is kinda shocking for me. For me this is a must functionality.
Edited: B24_1391407 - 11/30/2014 20:24:04
Hi B24_1391407!

I've passed your sugegstions to the devs.

Thank you.

Yana.
Hi Yana - thanks. Im working in event management - for every event manager is absolutely necessary to have year view option in calendar and also be able to actually list all events for certain date range - month/3 months/6 monts/year as a LIST so organizer and/or his team have brief overview of planned events and their dates. For example:
20.5.2015 - Microsoft conference
29.7.2015 - Real Ltd. corporate event
30.9 - 5.10.2015 - Teambuilding for CocaCola
etc.....

Without this ability Bitrix24 is unusable for any event management needs - but not onkly in event management - year and list view is very handy for all kind of businesses.. Hope this functionality will be added to bitrix - because its missing now I have to use other platform which have this ability..

Dave
I see... BTW - why don't you make these events Bitrix24 tasks - the tasks calendar is available in Bitrix24, you can also add participants & observers to each task, attach files, share comments, add subtasks - and view tasks as list or gantt chart - and the list can be filtered by the deadline value or "start" date.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24