Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Google Apps and Gmail IMAP integration
Pages: 1
RSS
Google Apps and Gmail IMAP integration, integrating with google apps, using gmail imap with bitrix
Hi. I just cancelled my account with CapsuleCRM to go over to Bitrix24, which looks great.

Only problem... doesn't sync with my imap-powered gmail that I can find and I can't add contacts easily into the intranet or use the calendar function.

When do you think integration with Google Apps and iMap features will happen, or should I go back to Capsule? I much prefer the interface of Bitrix, and the price (free for my tiny organization of 1 plus a part time contract bookkeeper) but if I have to manually integrate/recreate records and can't link conversations it won't add up to the right solution.
Hi, Laurie!

Thank you for your feedback!

When do you think integration with Google Apps and iMap features will happen
We think about a larger integration with Google Apps, but unfortunately i can't tell you when it will be implement.
At the moment there is only possibility to synchronize email via pop3. I'll add your idea to out "to do" list, if it's highly demanded, we'll add this feature.

I can't add contacts easily into the intranet or use the calendar function.
To import contacts into the system you have to create an SCV file in the encoding UTF-8. That will allow you to import a list of contacts.
Please, describe which problem did you met in the calendar portion?
Can I follow up and ask if there has been any development regarding Google Apps integration? Our Information Systems team are now testing Google Apps for our company while I am developing the CRM solution... the obvious ideal scenario is thet these work 100% together. For The file management, is there an integration with Google Docs/Drive for storage, as well as editing/viewing?
Brian Anderson wrote:
Can I follow up and ask if there has been any development regarding Google Apps integration? Our Information Systems team are now testing Google Apps for our company while I am developing the CRM solution... the obvious ideal scenario is thet these work 100% together. For The file management, is there an integration with Google Docs/Drive for storage, as well as editing/viewing?
Any updates on Gmail integration?
Hi Timothy,

I'm afraid not any.

Yana.
Dear Yana!

Could you please clarify if any work is being done to integrate Google Apps into Bitrix24? My guess is it's not technical, but rather you and Google cannot agree on the terms. Am I right?

It would be great to use Gmail as corporate e-mail, and Bitrix as project management / collaboration tool.

Thank you!

Artem
Edited: Артём Дружинин - 08/01/2014 20:44:47
Hi, actually it has nothing to do with
you and Google cannot agree on the terms.
Now we provide sync with google calendar, CRM email integration can be done with your gmail account, also you can bind your personal gmail account to your Bitrix24 "mail" part. Files can be created & edited in the Activity Stream messages with the help of Google Docs. But as for Drive - we've developed our own solution - so it is logical that we provide our users with it.  

If you have any other\further questions  - please  share.

Yana.
Hello,

I am very interested in Sync of Google Calendar, Contacts with Bitrix. Is this already possible?
Thank you
Gerald
Hi Gerald!

Bitrix24 employees & Android device contacts sync is available.

Google Calendar & Bitrix24 sync is described here.

Best,

Yana.
Hello Yana,

Thank you for your response.
I would be interested in Sync the Bitrix24 Tasks with Google?

Thank you
Gerald
Unfortunately this option is not available, I'll pass the suggestion to the devs, thank you.

Yana.
+1 за интеграцию с Google Tasks и адресной книгой.
Thanks for your vote Denis!

Best,

Yana.
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a way of synchronizing (at least one way) customer contacts with google (or at least android).

From what I have been able to find, there is no official way of doing so, the Bitrix app only syncs the colleagues´s information. I still find it hard to believe that you would implement tremendous amount of functionalities, yet this very basic function is left unattended? the whole CRM ends up being useless to a sales representative, who is out of the office (at a customer´s location, in the car, eating lunch, on holiday...) Your CRM is nicely done, but without this functionality it does not matter. I hope one day Bitrix will have an offline functionality for at least some basic functions. But at least the Contacts need to be accessible offline!.

Bitrix team: are you working on integrating this feature? how do you suggest I work with 2000+ companies x 5 contacts in each? When a person calls me on my mobile, I HAVE to know who is calling! I in no way intend to make a manual export list from bitrix -> import list to google every single time I (or my colleague) add a new person.
Anyone else: have you been able to find a way of syncing customer contacts?
Edited: Pavel Wilhelm - 12/09/2016 13:45:11
Hi Pavel!

What you can do is - configure telephony in your Bitrix24 CRM & set it this way - when you're out of the office (haven't started your working day) - the incoming call is transferred on your mobile phone number. In this case your client has to dial phone number integrated with Bitrix24 CRM.

As for the offline work - CRM database is often quite heavy - we cannot load phone's memory with that amount of data.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, Anna! The issue is to load client's name, phone number and email to Google Contacts, it doesn't require large capability...

Pavel, you can also try this extention available in bitrix marketplace for free: /marketplace/detail/evrotelgsm.callbutton/
It is set as Android app and creates new lead for every unknown number. Known numbers are registered as calls to the contact. Works well for me.
Hello Yana,
not sure I understand. I would like to see the contact name, company, phone number and email on my phone/tablet.

Is there an automatic way of achieving this? or only manual export Bitrix -> import google?

From all what I have seen so far, there is no such function. Are you working on integrating it? when?

Thank you,
Pavel
Денис Болвинов wrote:
Pavel, you can also try this extention available in bitrix marketplace for free: /marketplace/detail/evrotelgsm.callbutton/
It is set as Android app and creates new lead for every unknown number. Known numbers are registered as calls to the contact. Works well for me.
Hello Денис,
where do I find the suggested app? I cannot find it in Bitrix and when I paste the link you provided after MYCOMPANY.bitrix24.com, the webpage tells me "app not found"

thank you,
Pavel
Pavel Wilhelm wrote:
Денис Болвинов  wrote:
Hello Денис,
where do I find the suggested app? I cannot find it in Bitrix and when I paste the link you provided after MYCOMPANY.bitrix24.com, the webpage tells me "app not found"

thank you,
Pavel
Try this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.newsite.b24.call2lead
and
https://www.bitrix24.ru/apps/?app=newsite.call2lead
Денис Болвинов,
thank you. Still no luck, seems, the app is only available to .RU sites, which I am not.
Yes, Bitrix24 RU has own marketplace.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets,
bad news for Pavel :-(
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24