Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Localization
Pages: 1
RSS
Localization
I'd like to know what localizations are planned so far, and if there will be locale settings soon (such as choosing name display as First Name, Last Name or Last Name, First Name).

Also, could users help translate Bitrix24 to their language? I'd love to help create a Brazilian Portuguese version.
We have a partner who is working on the Spanish (Latin America) localization now, and we do not have plans to add other languages so far. Many thanks for your offer.
Yes, we are going to provide clients of our service to set locale parameters, such as the date-time and name formats, for their Bitrix24 instance.
Hi,

Any news about spanish language?

Regards
There are technical barriers to providing versions in additional languages, but this is a long-term goal of ours. It is unlikely to come out before the second half of 2013.
Hi,

Could you please post an update on the localization feature?

My company has offices all over latin america so this is a critical feature for us
Hi, Carlos!
As soon as we have a new localization we'll write on the forum and in our blog.
At the moment Bitrix24 cloud version is available in English, German and Russian. Bitrix24 self-hosted version is also available in Spanish. The Portuguese localization for self-hosted version will be announced this Autumn as well.
Hello,

Why would you attempt to write a localization instead of using Google's translator. Just add the lines of code into the master default scripts.

Thank you.
Ref:

< http://translate.google.com/manager/website/?hl=en >
Edited: Mario Stevenson - 08/06/2013 06:32:26
Why can't just spanish users contribute  to translation of strings? I would love to help
Hi German and Mario,

If you are interested in Spanish version of Bitrix24, please get in touch with Cesar Villalobos cvillalobos@asesores-e.com.

Kind regards,

Yana.
Is there any availbe version or support for Chinese localization?
Hi Jacob!

Unfortunately Bitrix24 is not available in Chinese.
Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hello,

When will be available Spanish localization for the cloud version?

Best regards,
Hi,

Spanish localization for Bitrix24 Cloud IS ALREADY available, please switch the interface language at the bottom line of your portal's interface:

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Oh this is great! =D congrats for this feature! =D
Hello, I am interested in an Italian version of Bitrix and would be willing to contribute to the localization effort. Would that be possible now or in the near future (timeline, please)?

Thank you,
Howard
would be willing to contribute to the localization effort.
Dear Howard,

Please have a look at ourpartner page - in case you may be interested in product translation & further support - please contact us at partners@bitrix24.com

Yana.
Hi my name is Jacob,
I am the owner of a software company and I will be using your program in Poland with my employees.
If you are interested we will be happy to do a Polish version.
Waiting for your respons
With respect Jacob.
Hi Jakub!

We already have good partners in Poland working on the localization and we'll be happy to have youamong our partners as well, please fill the partners application if interested.

Best,

Yana.
Dear topic contributors!

Happy to inform that Bitrix24 is already available in Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional) and Brazilian Portuguese (in beta). Spanish version is also available for some time already. We plan to add Polish localization soon as well.

Best,

Yana.
Olá, gostaria de saber se você tem um pacote de idioma em Português para a auto versão hospedada. Se não, há uma previsão? obrigado, Pablo

Hello, I would like to know if you have a language pack in Portuguese for self hosted version. If not, there is a forecast?
thank you,
Pablo
Edited: Pablo Cruz - 04/24/2015 06:32:06
Hi Pablo!

Portuguese is not yet available for the slef-hosted version - unfortunately, can't advise when it will be added too, maybe later. I'll let you know if we have any news on this.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

I am aware that chinese language is available on bitrix cloud version, but when will it be available on self-hosted version? and when will chinese language be added into the mobile app?

Thanks,
Qike
Hi Qike!

We don't have plans for Chinese localization of the self-hosted version.

Best,

Yana.
What about the Romanian language?

Catalin P
Hi Catalin.

Not scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Jakub!

We already have good partners in Poland working on the localization and we'll be happy to have youamong our partners as well, please  fill the partners application  if interested.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana, any news about polish translation? I'm interested in :)
Hi Paweł!

The self-hosted version is already available via our partner We plan to add cloud version too, but later.

Best,

Yana.
Hello,

are there any plans for CZECH language ? I could help with translation. Thank you for any information.

Jan
Is there any chance to have Malay language as well?
Hi Jan,

No plans for CZECH yet.

Hi Amir,

I'm afraid not.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,
what is the status with Polish translation (cloud)?
Henry Hard wrote:
Hi,
what is the status with Polish translation (cloud)?
Hi Henry,
We are polish company and gold partner of Bitrix24, we are also localizing partner. Polish localization is on the way, if you wish to get details, please contact me directly: waldemar.pawlak@scan-it.pl
Thanks for the update, Waldemar!
Hi, is there a Simplified Chinese language pack available for the self-hosted version?
Hi Chris!

Unfortunately not. We don't plan to release this localization for the self-hosted version for now.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24