Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Bitrix24 general questions » Managing email notifications
Pages: 1
RSS
Managing email notifications
Is there any way to manage when notifications are sent by email?  Currently for every change in any ticket I am participating in I get an alert but I'd like to limit these alerts only to tasks where I am responsible, for example.
Unfortunately, it is not. We'll add this feature soon.
it would be also nice to be able to choose for certain things to get only a a daily summary for all items and other things to get immediate alerts.
Thanks for yor idea. I've passed it to the development department.
Do you know when notification control will be probably available? getting so much e-mails with status of task which i just observe is really annoying.
Hi, Przemysław!

You can check your Subscription list in your profile

It is possible to set only Activity Stream's Subscription, by default email notification are off.
Also check your personal subscription on this page yourcompany.bitrix24.com/company/personal/subscribe/
*replace "yourcompany" on it's real name.

Email notification is sent by the messenger when an employee is away from the portal. If you're not authorized on your Bitrix24 portal and get a task or a message, notification will come to your email in 10 minutes.

At the moment it's impossible to switch off email notification entirely, but we've already set this task and will complete it in the near future.

Thank you for using Bitrix24!

Respectfully, Anna.
I like the flexibility with notifications. However, if I upload multiple files to a workgroup in one go (using the great multiple upload function) my users get an email alert for each file. So, I just uploaded 50+ files in one click and their email went crazy and the workgroup activity thread is now just full of 50 'a new file was uploaded' notifications. Can you make it so that it just alerts once  to 'multiple files have been uploaded'?
Thanks for any help.
I'll check the issue and pass your request to the development department.
Anna Yakovleva wrote:
Hi,   Przemysław !

You can check your Subscription list in your profile

It is possible to set only Activity Stream's Subscription, by default email notification are off.
Also check your personal subscription on this page yourcompany.bitrix24.com/company/personal/subscribe/
*replace "yourcompany" on it's real name.

Email notification is sent by the messenger when an employee is away from the portal. If you're not authorized on your Bitrix24 portal and get a task or a message, notification will come to your email in 10 minutes.

At the moment it's impossible to switch off email notification entirely, but we've already set this task and will complete it in the near future.

Thank you for using Bitrix24!

Respectfully, Anna.

Hi Anna, I'm trying to setup email notifications when there is a new task created in a workgroup. I have tried your process however in the drop down menu beside user name it only has edit profile and invites and requests but cannot find subscription option. I also went to the link and changed setting to email notify, however it did not work. Please advise.
Hi Fei,

Please find notifications settings at your profile's drop down menu (see screenshot)

In the notifications configuration window please choose advanced mode, in email column please find Social Network>Workgroups update.

Please note that email notification is sent by the messenger when an employee is away from the portal. If you're not authorized on your Bitrix24 portal and get a task or a message, notification will come to your email in 10 minutes.

Please advise if the explanation helped or are you still experiencing difficulties?

Thank you.

Yana.
Hi,

I thought I'd pick up this conversation since it just became relevant to us. We recently purchased the BizPace Pro version of Bitrix and in the process of migrating our documents to the system, got absolutely bombarded by Emails (one for each file added). The "Notification settings" does not contain a point for disabling file notifications - or am I missing something? This is a huge pain for us with over 100 employees, each getting >> 100 mails in just half an hour and no obvious way to disable that behavior (?).

Regards,

Marc
Hi Marc!

Please contact our Helpdesk for the self-hosted versions. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Under "E-mail templates" (in the self hosted) you can mess with notifications. I didn't do yet in our productive environment.
One way to handle is also to make outlook rules to delete/move notifications with certain phrases (observer has been changed, etc.)
Self-Hosted
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24