Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Communication tools » Change yandex logo in email settings
Pages: 1
RSS
Change yandex logo in email settings, I need to Change yandex logo in email settings.
Hi,

I've connected a custom domain to bitrix 24 and have setup an email address with yandex. I'm able to send and receive emails fine. Wanted to know how i can have access to all the settings of Yandex custom domain like changing the logo on the top left and others, which are available when signing up for yandex custom domains directly. I dont seem to find that option in the settings.
Hi,

Such settings are not available.

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Do you mean they are not available to users who sign up for yandex custom domain mail through bitrix24 free edition, or will those advanced setting not be available even from paid plans of bitrix 24?
Hi Zeeshan,

Actually these settings are Yandex mail settings, and are not Bitrix24 settings. In other words if you have access to yandex mail settings that allow this action - you will be able to change the logo (inside your Yandex account) before & after you'll establish connection to Bitrix24.

Yana.  
Hi Yana,

Yes I do understand these are Yandex mail settings. So what do you suggest now if I need to change the yandex logo in mailbox and access their other settings ? Maybe disconnect the domain from within bitrix24, signup with custom domain with yandex directly and make the necessary changes, then connect that mailbox to bitrix24 again ? But I do not see integration of Yandex mailbox in the options to connect external mailboxes  to bitrix24. Any suggestion ?
Dear Zeeshan,

Sorry for the late reply. Please contact the Help desk - they will advise.

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24